[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do, /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4794.jpg (201KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4794.jpg
201KB, 800x532px
http://trib.al/uWlo8vU

Is there any hope? Are our universities too far gone? Will literature survive?
>>
>>9332897
hope is an invention of mankind for the disenfranchisement of the powerful in favor of the weak.
>>
>>9332897
I just think these sort of ephemeral trends have always existed in academia (just check out Erich Fromm)- Muslims especially just now are in the hot seat of influence that Jews were a few years ago give or take a score, and so their insipid (and as you can see, not really very rigorous workloads or achievements) agendas are touted for a second and then they're tossed aside with the millions of other top 20 school grads that have accomplished nothing.

t. a middle eastern attending a top 20
>>
I don't see the problem. Reading the article makes it seem like this kid is pretty stacked for volunteer work. Probably has a good GPA and SAT score too. Are you this upset that a brown person is doing better than you could ever hope to do?
>>
>>9332913
This is all good but Stanford has 50,000 applicants, a good portion of which are similarly qualified to this kid. The essays are what differentiate candidates, and I find it hard to believe that this really stood out to Stanford as anything more than a virtue signalling opportunity
>>
Gas the sandniggers
>>
>>9332921
its not the essay that stood out, he looks to be very involved and the 'essay' itself was pretty ballsy
>>
>>9332943
>and the 'essay' itself was pretty ballsy
Maybe 100 years ago
>>
>>9332983
ballsy as in risking a shot at attending a top 10 university just to make a point
>>
>>9332897
he also got in at princeton and yale, he had to have had at least decent stats

just a publicity stunt on the part of journalists covering this shit
>>
>>9332911
>millions of other top 20 school grads that have accomplished nothing.
lmfao thats gonna be me
>>
>>9332897
Universities will be saved when all white males are finally banned from attending.
Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.