[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am The Receiver.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0069.jpg (8KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0069.jpg
8KB, 300x225px
I am the perpetual observer.
I cannot transmit.
All who are hailed for observation.
are better transmission analyzers.
they're really just glorified transmitters.
I can't tell you anything,
because i'm just a Receiver.
I am The Receiver.
I'm not an amplifier.
I couldn't be a radio.
Radios are just translators.

I know this won't convey anything, I'm just an antenna.
>>
>>9332377
analog TV, next
>>
>>9332385
what do you mean
>>
>>9332444
i haven't read 1q84. i guess i didn't convey anything that you could really understand. i knew i was just an observer.
>>
>>9332453
>reads 1Q84 once
>>
>>9332457
but i haven't read it. i guess i can't even convey that in the end.
>>
>>9332377
You decided to limit yourself for what? You do know that life is dynamic, organic and interactive, right? You have an antennae, you have the radio speakers and you have the microphone. You also have a VR controller and a body to go along. You also are all of those parts, their sum and some more. You also have the script, but you read it as it goes along, but you might make mistakes and even go off-the grid. The script is interactive as well. You can even put it on auto with ego.exe.

Don't let any philosophical black hole dig you to the depths of hell. You are alive. They stopped existing in the same way as you do when they renounced their interactive nature - they became your background noise that tries to distract you.

This is the Christian world view on man.
>Your body is the temple of God.
>The kingdom of God is within us.
>>
>>9332495
i guess this only shows how poor of a transmitter i really am. i'm an antenna, i'm not limiting myself. it's just what i am.
>>
austistic shchizoid
>>
>>9332534
i guess so.
>>
>>9332521
Nonsense, it took me 8 years to figure out. I'm just spreading the joy.
>>
>>9332534
Leftist neckbeard fedora.
>>
File: database.jpg (444KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
database.jpg
444KB, 1280x720px
>>9332377
just a database amirite can't draw any conclusions
>>
no need to fight. i get the message. i always do.
>>
>>9332601
I know the feeling, but I also know of a technique to relieve you of certainty.
Try to remember a time when you misunderstood something and it was shameful. Then look at neckbeard fedoras and see them repeating a pattern. Then see if you fit the picture still, or if there is any risk of doing that.
>>
>>9332596
i draw a lot of conclusions.
>>
>>9332534
>schizoid
that word, i don't think it means what you think it means.
>>
is it dark humor if a half dollar is the coin tossed up and shot in mid air?
>>
>>9332813
Presentation, attitude, reception and aim (all connotations) decide on that.
>>
>>9332876
but it's a half dollar getting shot. all the pieces are there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.