[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/marginalia/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: me irl.jpg (50KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
50KB, 500x459px
>he doesn't write paragraphs in tiny pen in the margins of his books
>>
I thought that this was a shoebox diorama, but to my surprise, there was a little Zizek inside
>>
Pseudo intellectual cocaine man strikes again.
>>
>>9330932
>buy plato's symposium used
>every reference to homo love underlined with some variation of 'WTF?' written in margins

always gives me a good chuckle desu
>>
Is that a cuckshed for apartment dwellers?
>>
>writing in books

Makes me cringe.
>>
>>9331666
Why not just put scratch paper into various pages you like to keep marked and write on those? You're dirtying the book with your questioning and ramblings. I'm convinced people who write on the actual pages just want to be seen as some rushed intellectual who could care less about the "quality" of their books physical state/worth, They probably want people to skim through their "big weird books" and be intimidated by their wicked genius.
>>
>>9331666
This. It assumes that your pleb musings at the time are going to have any relevance or be correct when you look at it again in a few years. Just write down the page/sentence number if you really want to remember something. People who write in books are barbarians.
>>
>>9331538
Not on cocaine and I think you're the pseud here - unless the irony went past me, then I'm the pseud. Zizek definitely not.
>>
>>9333345
>>9333366
>he doesn't know how to write illuminating marginalia
>"musings"
Just no.
>>
An untouched margin is a margin wasted, senpai.

If you can't add any comments whatever to a book you're reading you're either a newbie or the subject matter is beyond you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.