[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my day taste, /lit/ also its a >current stacks thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 20170403_131918.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_131918.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Rate my day taste, /lit/

also its a
>current stacks
thread
>>
>>9329789
Absolutely pedestrian.
>>
poetry handbook lol.
>>
esv ewwwww ewww
>>
>>9329789
TRY HARD/10

i can smell your fucking virginity from here
>>
You faggots are worse than /fit/ faggots who post their "progress" in naked pictures
>>
4/10

would've been 5 if you picked a semi-decent bourbon.

its like you've determined your life by acquiring product's based on"essential xyz" lists....and now you're trying to gain affirmation of your purchases by appealing to the manchildren who frequent a weeb image posting site.

Sort your life out
>>
>>9329857
man this forum really is the best. people just tell it is with no regard for humanity, or consideration, or respect. It's almost as though it's a completely paradoxical effect, the levels of irony and sincerity mixing together, creating a completely undesirable atmosphere.
>>
>>9329888
suck my dirty, uncircumcised, male member
>>
>>9329888
After you are done with >>9329888

You can suck mine next
>>
There's nothing wrong with this collection. A good beginning's that HB compilation the shot glasses all but obscure-- youll burn through it.
>>
File: 2wrhlc2.jpg (203KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2wrhlc2.jpg
203KB, 1280x960px
You probably will like those homolord
>>
File: IMG_9159.jpg (38KB, 776x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9159.jpg
38KB, 776x600px
Babbys first philosophy & poetry starter set. Cute!
>>
>>9330478
Retard
>>
>>9329789
>Shitty publishers
>Pretty pseud
>KJV
>No Moomins
You could be good if you tried.
>>
>>9329965
>implying the Grimm Brothers aren't ultimate brain explosion tier
>>
>>9330649
Not in castrated public domain B&N editions. That's just dead weight on the shelf.
>>
>>9329789
>makers
>babby's first 100 level poli-sci class
oh pls
>>
>>9330663
I give you that.

All of these books are fucking boring, you're a bit of a loser OP.

also >'Thovenfags
>>
>>9329888
kek. This is how I felt when I first came here. /lit/ is honestly the least friendly board I've even been a regular of. It's for your benefit, though. You should absolutely read all of those books. These anons are making fun of you because you made a blog post about it with a bottle of whisky, beethoven lp, etc. in the picture. Just read for the sake of reading & don't expect anyone to congratulate you. Also, it's hard to evaluate your "taste" when your books are extremely highly regarded, to the point of being more or less outside of taste (the bible? shakespeare?).
>>
>>9329965
I still think that the Arabian Nights and Narnia look good.
>>9329789
Neatly organised stacks, but I can't see the point of having two different study bibles. Maker's Mark is bloody awful though. Buy proper whisky instead.
>>
>>9329789
>alcohol
>many uncreased(read:unread) books
>vol. 3 of a beethoven record collection

hmm
>>
Shot glasses for your boubon. You're a fucking pleb.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.