[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Male Vitality lit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: the-stranger-4.jpg (45KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
the-stranger-4.jpg
45KB, 448x252px
Are there any books with monologues that portray the mind of an alpha male whose indifference attracts women?

It's been 6 weeks since I broke up with my ex of 2 years and everything seems to remind me of her. However, I recall the smooth prose of Camus and how that managed to make women seem trivial in my mind, and i'm just hoping someone could recommend me something similar

All I can think about is her and finding other women, I really need something to push my mind in the right direction /lit/ :c
>>
mdd~
>>
The wild boys by Burroughs
>>
>>9322271
Here's the truth

You're never going to forget her. You'll think of her EVERY SINGLE DAY as long as you live. Get used to it. You have to make room for her in your brain, so to speak. Let her live there and you might survive. If you try to throw her out forcefully, she WILL kill you.

It's going to take more time than you think, man. Good Luck. You can do nothing but wait it out. Shift the furniture in your brain a bit and put her in a corner and let her gather dust.

You're alone in this. B'bye. No book can help.
>>
>>9322295
Self help books are nonexistent it seems
>>
>>9322304
No they don't.It's a scam. Even Frankl and Schopenhauer.

The only thing that slightly helped me was Moby Dick.
>>
File: 9ty04whg.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9ty04whg.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>9322271
Yes there are, but if you don't mind reading the journals of a school shooter
>>
Read self help books; they're popular for a reason
>>
>>9322271
Ian Fleming's James Bond
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.