[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jordan Peterson is going to start a series of videos that do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: bible-cross[1].jpg (103KB, 738x800px) Image search: [Google]
bible-cross[1].jpg
103KB, 738x800px
Jordan Peterson is going to start a series of videos that do a psychological explanation of the Bible starting in mid-May. I've been looking for a reason to read it and this seems like as good of a reason as any. Which version should I get?
>>
KJ
Peterson is just an autistic old man psychologist and you shouldn't take him too seriously
>>
>>9321806
starting threads about peterson or stirner should be against the rules
>>
>>9321847
What's wrong with Stirner? Are you a reactionary?
>>
Oxford Annotated

http://oyc.yale.edu/religious-studies/rlst-145
http://oyc.yale.edu/religious-studies/rlst-152
>>
Peterson lost any sort of intellectual integrity for me with his Pepe the meme frog videos.
>>
>>9321865
Why?
>>
>>9321870
Because he made a Pepe the meme frog video.
>>
>>9321865
Only good videos he's made desu.
>>
File: Bible choice.png (74KB, 1696x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Bible choice.png
74KB, 1696x1016px
>>9321806
Depends what you're reading it for! Hopefully this helps with choosing a translation.
>>
you should read the bible and just not watch the videos
>>
Psychology is a pseudo-science
Literary theory is a pseudo-science
>>
>>9321806
shouldn't you read the quran instead? everyone says it's much better in every way
>>
Ask dr peterson on twitter what version he'll be teaching from
>>
>>9322231
the quran is just instructions from a mentally ill pedophile
>>
>>9322213
ur mums a pseudscience
>>
>>9322258
t. someone who never read the quran

everyone says it's incredibly beautifully written and teaches the reader much better than any other religious books
>>
>>9322213
>psychology is a pseudo-science
What exactly are ALL psychologists attempting to pretend?
>>
>>9322380
This desu. Everyone should read the Quran at least once.
>>
>>9322380
t. ahmed
It's a pile of contradictory garbage
>>
>>9322213
Fuck off with the scientism. Science is not truth.
>>
>>9322388
>>9322380
It's literally the Bible made easy.
>>
>>9321854
the ego is a SPOOK xDDDDD
>>
>>9322386
>What exactly are ALL homeopaths attempting to pretend?
>>
>>9322657
Oh, so your problem is with the practice (and charging money) of psychotherapists then? Not those attempting to understand the general principles behind thought and behaviour.
>>
>>9322675
Anon, no one is against the principal of making people well again. They're against the pseudo-scientific bullshit of homeopathy.
>>
>>9321858
Not OP but I'm reading that now. I kind of regret not going with the Jewish Study Bible for the OT, and actually the OT course you linked uses it over the Oxford.
>>
>>9322677
>no one is against the principal of making people well again
On 4chan?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.