[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>primarily concerned with the prose of a novel You guys are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: hitler.jpg (106KB, 427x457px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
106KB, 427x457px
>primarily concerned with the prose of a novel
You guys are such failtards. Learn to read critically.
>>
nobody here is concerned with the prose of a novel. it is an abstract and subjective enough thing that they can cite 'good prose' without knowing why and still feel elitist because noone on the board is themselves smart enough to question

its a viscouspseudcycle
>>
>>9321684
Word.
>>
>>9321684
Wwoooahh! Incisive commentary.
>>
>>9321697
Agreed. It's always cool when someone eviscerate s the retards that make up the majority of this board.
>>
>>9321684
wut. a lot of anons question it. shitposting and /pol/ just drown them out.
>>
>>9321716
KYS
>>
>>9321677
I'll be concerned over anything I want, I'm not an elitist who thinks he knows the best way to appreciate something.
>>
>>9321684
fpbp
>>
>>9321684
you're right but shit how do i actually retain the details of stories when they're buried within antiquated and/or over-elaborate writing
>>
>>9322020
Uh...don't read things with antiquated and/or over-elaborate writing then? I've just revolutionized your reading experience. You can think me a few years down the road when you stop and realize how much more you enjoy reading then.
>>
>>9321743
You are never allowed to criticize anyone's interpretation of good grammar ever again.
>>
>>9322028
What did he supposedly do wrong and when did he criticize someone's grammar?
>>
>>9322024
i'd be missing out on a whole lot if i discarded everything with somewhat outdated language. and i actually agree with you re the enjoyment factor but imo it's often worth going through the challenge of difficult reads, cause if you're attentive enough you usually do end up understanding them or at least getting something out of them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.