[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will reading this give me wisdom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1489979774609.png (759KB, 959x550px) Image search: [Google]
1489979774609.png
759KB, 959x550px
Will reading this give me wisdom?
>>
File: Nqbq75qb.jpg (13KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Nqbq75qb.jpg
13KB, 160x160px
>>9319769
No. In writing these works, the authors intended for you to gather nothing but a sense of time wasted from reading them
>>
>>9319769
Replace St Augustclowne with Anon'S My Diary Desu and you're ready to go.
>>
>>9319784
hello mr. alt-woke, why are you so mad about the diary meme all of a sudden?
>>
>>9319769
>no Pilgrim's Progress

pleb detected
>>
>>9319800
i dont think you quite grasp the concept of a trilogy
>>
>>9319769
Read the canterbury tales. Common people always have more wisdom than the pretentious clergy.
>>
>>9319769
Probably a better three books than 99% of the garbage /lit/ recommends. Go for it OP.
>>
>>9320372
who do you think wrote the New Testament
>>
>>9319769
don't read anything you don't have to until you hit the point where you've accomplished things and have time to relax. usually this is around your mid 40s
reading too much when you're young can only fuck you up.
t. guy who knows people who read a lot
>>
>>9319769
I really wish this was the /lit/ meme trilogy
>>
>>9319769
Only the middle and only if it's KJV
>>
>>9319769
Yes to the two on the right.
>>
>>9321377
Piss off with your Protestant garbage.
>>
>`` trilogy '' with only three entries
god damn bookfags are retarded
>>
>>9321413
That's literally what a trilogy is, you fuck. A trilogy is three entries.
>>
>>9321512
get out of /lit/
>>
>>9320424
Educated greek-speaking jews
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.