[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nihilism is atheism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1486343319700.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486343319700.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
The will of God is the Will.
Nothing exists.
>>
>>9319094
>Everything exists.

Ftfy
>>
>>9319140
Because if God doesn't exist then the will of God doesn't exist.
>>
>>9319145
The notion of the will of God as a force synonymous with human will does not make God impossible or nonexistent.
>>
>>9319153
>human will
What about animals? They have a will just as perfect as ours.
>>
>>9319188
So much will they can't even resist fucking a female that's going to eat them.(spiders and praying mantis)

So much will that female hyenas rape male hyenas and they take it.

>Take it bitch

So much will that dogs will eat everything infront of them, even if it makes them ill.

First you must be conscious of time and space, and then we're talking about actual willpower.
>>
>>9319094
>Nihilism is atheism
Is this bait? Because nobody here could be this fucking stupid. I case it isn't:

Atheism is the short term for Anti-Theism, meaning against theism, meaning opposition of believing in one or more deities.

Nihilism is derived from the Latin word "nihil", which means "nothing", meaning you believe in nothing, meaning you not only do not believe in a deity or religious institution, you also do not believe in, for example, common sense, social graces, moral obligations, superstition, basically everything that serves as a given or made up behaviorial construct.

And again, there's no ultimate philosophy in this world. You can choose to either believe or to not believe and act upon it. It is estimated that 95 % of world population spiritually hardwired, so even if some of these 95 % are atheists, it doesn't mean that they stop seeking for a dogma that guides them. Chances are you are probably not in the 5 %, and judging by your shitty thread you seem like an edgy tween than anything else.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.