[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: write without thinking or backspacing. the result is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: burgers.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
burgers.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
ITT: write without thinking or backspacing. the result is the next epic from /lit/

aaaand go

Why is it raining? It is always rainnig and i like the rain but i dont like holding an umbrella to smoke a cigarette also why did i drop out of school i wish i would have majored in literature instead of agriculture i guess thats what i get for polluting my body with no nutritional valued foods whatsoever wow i dont want to be a pleb i should probably go and finish moby dick im still just past the passage with the right whale beheading i hope this thread takes off and i become super duper popular one time on this board even though this isnt an original idea but i saw it once and it was a lot of fun woah what if april is having her baby right now
>>
>>9317345
I'm always angry these days and I don't know why I am sometimes in the shower I get so mad that I cry but I don't know what I'm getting mad at aynmiore sometimes its for one reason but a week later it will be the opposite of that original reason and it frustrates me it s like im looking for something to make my life miserable
damn this is hard
>>
"Ok i will do what you asked me captain america just this last tjme. Please stick ur throbbing imperialist cock in my democratically elected govenrment and inject me with a few ggatons of strings attacched money and retarded financial advice. Mmm unngh that feel so good senor privatize me social securty and schools unnnngnhn oh god i love u papi wait what are you doing dont pull out youre finsihed already? ;_; 45% poverty rate and half the kids are prostitutes please god *thrown to floor* what are you doung eeehfng my gdp is flatlining please stop it youre hurtig me senor stop it please stop it ehehgjngehm ehh huhg hrneng " said pinochet

"Get out of my house" said captian america, who started pissing on the toy helicopter collection that they had just finished makifjg love on
>>
kill destroy bluegrass union man traipsing around mountains shooting gubmint agents with his hawken rifle, a genuine hawken. I need to take a shower wait am I supposed to be thinking about writing something that would fit in a novel or just shitpost whatever I'm thinking right now. is everyone forcing quirkiness or what? Yeah I really need to get around to finishing Moby Dick too. It started off wonderfully but I kind lost the energy to continue reading it about three quarters of the way through. I wish I could be a whaler.
>>
Freewriting is cliche, my friend, and generally an exercise done alone. But I suppose it is time for me to shine in all my pseudy glory. Whenever I write I usually type something really dumb and hard to understand, then go back and remove the arrogance and add some quality like in good words and stuff, like words that I can't think of right now but will in thirty seconds, words that clearly communicate in a few characters what I'm taking several clauses to say.
I allowed myself to use the backspace to correct typos. I hope this is ok. I also couldn't stop myself from think ahead several words and editing my sentences before they were typed, but I think that's okay too.
Thanks for the thread OP, at first I thought it was going to be dumb but actually I enjoyed it ty.
>>
File: 1490411648190.jpg (28KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490411648190.jpg
28KB, 640x640px
>>9317550
I do the same here and there. It allows me to expand my vocabulary, and and and, put it to use so words don't simply come and go. Unless, we're both just pseudo intellectuals, Anon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.