[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a deeper genre fantasy novel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 85694741.png (905KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
85694741.png
905KB, 800x600px
Is there a deeper genre fantasy novel?
>>
File: dog.jpg (11KB, 150x176px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
11KB, 150x176px
>>9317228
chink shit has no meaning. I am convinced that chinks literally don't have a soul, or at the very least, they don't appear to have one
they're all shallow fawning retards
Their culture indoctrinates them into eating the asshole of the rest of the heard- so to speak- and being incapable of free choice. We know it's their culture because when a chink grows up in the West, they're actually an individual

chink cultures are some of the most putrid shit cultures to exist. You know how sometimes retarded people get annoying and you wish they would die, that's all of chink culture

FUCKING CHINKS YOU STUPID FAT PIECE OF SHIT EATING THE ASSHOLE OF A FUCKING WORM PERSON YOU ARE SO KEKED THAT A LITERAL COMPUTER PERSON IMPRESSES YOU FUCK OFF THIS THREAD IS FUCKING PISSING ME OFF
>>
>>9317247
Also its not /lit/ enough u fatso
>>
Is this 999? If so that game is /lit/
>>
>>9317595
Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
Fantasy is for manchildren.
>>
>>9317247
Is this a copypasta?
>>
>>9317666
Copy and paste it and it will be. Then you don't have to wonder.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.