[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brett is heralded as an extremely complex and sophisticated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>brett is heralded as an extremely complex and sophisticated character
>is basically just a big slut
>>
Where is she heralded as extremely complex?

I always saw her as a very shallow, out of control, con artist.
>>
Why couldn't they be together? Was it really just his impotence that was stopping them?
>>
>>9316938

Brett says something like "you couldn't live with me cheating on you with everybody".

Also has anybody ever heralded her as complex...?
>>
Well it's implied that she volunteered in the war as a nurse and had a violent husband afterwards. Also she wasn't born into nobility but married into it. So now her behaviour is abusive and erratic, reminiscent of her most recent past, but at some sense she longs for safety and meaning, which she probably had before the war.

Not very complex but I suppose this is what it means.
>>
>>9316999
So was she saying that even if they were together she would still sleep with other men?

I never got the impression that she was complex.But I also don't believe she was all surface. She loved Jake, but because of his condition tried to find love elsewhere. I feel her most real moments are with Romero. But its been a bit since i've read it.
>>
>>9316836
Brett was a shit. But so was the protagonist.

ayyyyyy sorry i got tight last night
>>
>>9316938
He had his dick blown off
>>
>>9317026
>So was she saying that even if they were together she would still sleep with other men?

Yes and this would be too painful for both her and Jake.

>but because of his condition tried to find love elsewhere

Well not exactly. She would probably have done her bit of cheating even with Jake's penis working. But her whoring is compulsive, it's her way of coping, she doesn't enjoy all of it.
>>
>>9317031

The film deals with this in a hilarious manner. Jake is in a luxury hotel-turned-hospital and asks some medical officer "...will I be all right?" and in response he just stares at Jake gloomily. Then dramatic music stars playing. So it's like he still has the remnants of his cock but that there's maybe nerve damage or something. Like do they give injured soldiers erection tests in medical camps ??
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.