[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the author of this just died, is it worth a read?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Anarchistcookbookdsfg.jpg (10KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Anarchistcookbookdsfg.jpg
10KB, 220x287px
the author of this just died, is it worth a read?
>>
>>9316598
It's like a less reliable version of wikipedia.
>>
From what I understand most of the shit in it is of a juvenile understanding of politics.
And a lot of the "recipes" don't work.

Also when the guy grew up he saw how dumb it was and denounced it.
>>
>>9316611
Actually, the original from the 70s had legitimate recipes for drugs and explosives that mostly worked. The popular ones that were traded online in the 90s and early 00s were edits of the original with different recipes that mostly did not work.
>>
File: BASmyshitupfam.png (217KB, 597x577px) Image search: [Google]
BASmyshitupfam.png
217KB, 597x577px
>>9316598
of course not. it was the edgelord memebook of 70s and 80s.
plebs talked about reading it, but no-one actually read it...just like Infinite Jest.
>>
>>9317795
Ah but see anon some of us do read these books

I for one am halfway through IJ

>inb4 he fell for the meme
>>
>>9317946
yeah, you did a silly thing and you're not gonna greentext your way out of it. not this time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.