[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greentext movie trailers for films that do not exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: DESK_ANKLET_0a7a37.jpg (107KB, 667x998px) Image search: [Google]
DESK_ANKLET_0a7a37.jpg
107KB, 667x998px
Greentext movie trailers for films that do not exist
>>
>dude walks into a /lit/
>woah i can post whatever I want here heeee
>fucking sharpie in pooper
>fucking foot licking dick licker
>fucking ass
>>
Post more of her
>>
>>9312223
Wow mommy I need some milky and maybe a little pussy okay
>>
>>9312223
MILF thread?
>>
>He has an ankle circumference of under 6 inches
fucking anklets i swear
>>
File: titcow.jpg (894KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
titcow.jpg
894KB, 2500x2500px
>>9312648
>>
>>9312223
>the year is 20XX
>fascist dictator Ronald Rump has a stranglehold on America
>*cut to crane show of great wall, que inception bwammps*
>*fade to giant city 17 esque screens in a city*
>Rump is in the screen giving a speech
"-which is why I vow that no Mexican will ever step food in america from this day forth
>fade to black
>establishing shoot of run down Mexican town
>one man chooses defiance
>*shoot of Mexican desperado type arming himself with weapons*
>*cut to scene with man and wife*
>*Dramatic music cues*
>"You are a fool Juan, countless have tried to cross that wall, all have failled"
>*Montage of other Mexicans trying and failing to climb the wall, some are killed in the process. Around now requiem of a dream starts playing
>"I made a promise, I will keep it or die trying, when this bastards took my daughter, they took everything from me"
>Juan looks down to a old photo of his daughter
>juxtaposed with a shot of his daughter in the present day in a internment camp clearly used to invoke images of the Holocaust
>cut back to Juan and the his wife
>"Juan, it is suicide, they say a million ICE agents payroll the wall"
>"then I will have to be...*cut to black* Juan in a million (logo fades in along with release date)
If Juan in a million is successful, I allready have a sequel planned (world war Juan)
>>
>>9312785
it only got better. 10/10
>>
>guy is seen walking down the street late at night
>turns onto a house walkway and takes out his keys
>unlocks the door, goes inside, and turns the lights on
>seems confused
>he touches the walls, flicks the light switch a couple times
>peers up the stairs
>inspects a vase on a table
>he peaks outside for a moment, then looks back in
>very bemused now
>music fades in as studio intros play
>cuts to a scene with our prot talking to a therapist
>therapist asks him "how long have things been 'different' as you say?"
>voice over explanation of the mc's predicament as shots play of slight differences in the world around him
>"everything is just ever so slightly different," he begins, "my car was red before, now its green."
>character now has to adjust to life in a slightly altered universe
>comedy ensues as he attempts to avoid appearing insane infront of his family and friends.
> walking in sunshine starts to play and a voiceover comes on
>"what will one man do when his concept of a consistent universe is eschewed, and you don't want your coworkers to find out"
>clip of mc not knowing that hes having an affair with one of his coworkers
>cuts to title card and a voiceover"The Last Waking Man in a Slumbering Universe"
>shows approximate release time and the lyrics "I'm walking on sunshine" can be heard as the trailer plays out
>>
>>9312785
Hahah
>>
>>9312785
fucking noice
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.