[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we discuss mariage?will the notion deslove at some point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I love in a country where sec before mariage isn't allowed or you'll ne socially prosicuted,should i off myself?
>>
Just marry and fuck?
>>
>I like X
>my country doesn't allow X
>other countries allow X
>should I kill myself?
Yes... Yes, you shoud.
>>
>>9311685
Marriage as a legal institution makes no sense. It is a religious ceremony, an oath sworn on the names of the bride and groom, and God. Keep civil unions, if you must, for tax purposes. Leave marriage to the church. It's the only institution that actually gives a shit about it, anyways.
>>
>>9311726
>marriage is a single-culture concept

Marriage differs across different cultures, Anon. You can't very well say it's a strictly Judeo-Christian concept.
>>
File: Cornelis Saftleven.jpg (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
Cornelis Saftleven.jpg
6KB, 226x223px
Don't tell "her" household, or your household, or your hut, village, or city, state, my liege;

only "she" deserves to know, what was desired at first listen, and then sight;

when it's done in secret, it's that much more enticing;

the dudette, or "dude" will be intoxicated by the magical mysticism of your snake, and rooster, and you of course will drink the holy water from her well, and sail around her owls.

--------------------------------------

But at any rate,

Doris Day day, and friends say:

"keep dancing . . . then you can . . ."

Whatever the fuck that means . . .
>>
Funny, in my country if you don't have sex before marriage you're socially prosecuted.
>>
>>9311803
>niggas be like we wuz sarentino-esque poets n shit
>>
>>9312625
*sorrentino
>>
All marriages fail, because all love gives in. A great man once questioned:

>If what they say is, "Nothing is forever," then what makes, then what makes, then what makes, then what makes, what makes, then what makes, what makes love the exception?
>>
>>9312456
Shave your neckbeard and we'll forgive you.
>>
>>9311685
get out of /lit/
>>
>>9312629

This afternoon's sun saw DARKNESS:

As the cats reeled in the NARCISSIST;

hearing a ballet through the window,

of two sandwich girls dancing.

he had an "Italian Hero" bread, and meat, only for the sake of being in the ladies presence; that two vanilla-cherry blonds composed, and fed him.

Giving it a mere 2.666 strawberries out of 5 cantaloupes.

The dude was pleased in his masochism of putting such inadequate femme hands in his mouth.

Later, he recommended the two lady-girls that they should try the French Villian; they haven't heard of it, neither did he,

so he took out a foot long solid ghost pepper between his legs, and poured some honey, and said,

"here, here, -

your lower lips are trembling, why not complete the French-faggot-frogs villainous sandwich".

Right when two soprano's jumped over the counter, and were about to grab hold of the sceptre, -

Their Lord, and Master, who gives them house, keep, and of course "sport".

Interceded, what could've been.

Still unzipped, The French Villian, was so cowardly, he took each of the fair maidens hand,

with knee two floor, and said "adieu, my v-c Belle's that need to be rung properly, with joy, gentleness, care, and enough thrusts to sink all unsinkable ships.

I shall see you in the morrow, next week, or never . . ."

And he fled, like a pussy with no rapier.

As the Lord, and Master was dumbfounded, and alerted the authorities of the insanity of women, and the MADMAN.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.