[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you currently writing, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1490570849352.jpg (112KB, 673x623px) Image search: [Google]
1490570849352.jpg
112KB, 673x623px
What are you currently writing, anon?
>>
An e-mail complaining to an Amazon vendor that the book they sent me was not in the condition described.
I hope to get a 10-25% refund.
>>
Short stories about isolated neckbeards who prescribe to extremist political ideologies and fetishize the destruction of society
>>
Bunch of random short scenes not really connected. No patience for a big plot.
>>
>>9302869
An absurdist teen age sitcom set in the bleak/ sterile environment of 21st century american suburbia. aiming for sparse lightness and pseudo cyberpunk strip mall aesthetics. Points of reference: Seinfeld, Robert Walser, Todd Solondz, internet bullshit in general.
>>
this post
>>
File: 1490483357091.gif (3MB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
1490483357091.gif
3MB, 300x236px
>>9303095
>>
Really short stories to keep my writing sharp in the run up to my next full scale novel.
>>
an islamophobic screenplay desu
>>
A tale of a well of kid deciding to steal his tuition money and his parents car, running away instead of going to college.
>>
>>9303083
todd is my cousin. ama

>>9302869
i wrote a screenplay and am midway through another but sort of realized i had just been day dreaming about being a director so i might just re-write the first one as a short story and the second as a novel
>>
>>9302869
Diana Wynne Jones and a really weird fanfiction inspired me to write a children's novel.

It's... fine. I guess. I haven't figured out what the story is supposed to be- I want it to be that the MC goes to a witch to save his sister, but I don't want it to be obnoxious and cliché.

I'm thinking the sister went willingly and is happy where she is.
>>
>>9303975
I should add that the sister isn't with the witch.
>>
>>9302869
I am supposed to write a paper that I have to hand in due to the 31st.
I have however only written a front page and nothing else yet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.