[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to write a best selling young adult fantasy novel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: feelsgoodman.jpg (26KB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
26KB, 330x270px
I'm going to write a best selling young adult fantasy novel in 6 months and become rich off of it.
>>
me too
>>
Those who predict their own success who are forever destined for failure
>>
Like the other 30,000 :)

Sure bud, you'll make it
>>
>>9300207
Do it faggit.
>>
>>9300207
I could do it in two weeks.
>>
>wealth

>>>/biz/
>>
>>9300817
this
money and pride are the two least /lit/ things there are
>>
>>9300207

If you need 6 months to write a YA novel, then you are even more retarded than the average YA writer.
>>
How many books does one need to sell to make a okay living? It wouldn't take a lot for me.
>>
>>9300983
It doesn't matter because publishers only approve something if they're sure it'll give a 1000% return on investment and generate more revenue than the GDP of rhode island
>>
John Green pls go
>>
I specialize in copying shitty japanese lite novels and adapting them to modern young adult novels in english. It's easy as fuck and I make enough to sustain myself with a very small amount of effort required.
>>
>>9300983
stephen king cranks a book out like once a week, so probably about that much
>>
>>9301916
nice
You should get in on the fujo scene
>>
>>9300821
>pride
>not /lit/
I've got some bad news for you buddy
>>
>>9300207

Will your plot involve an average girl with above average to exceptional abilities when it comes to [insert noun] and while not overtly pretty (or how she thinks she looks because she's not very self-conscious) she is told she is by everyone, but especially the two males that she is in a love triangle with? They both want her, but she is nothing special (or so she thinks!).

Will there also be a dystopian world around her where she must lead some sort of resistance but actually be just a cog in the leader's machine? It actually turns out to all be propaganda and the villain isn't even that bad, but everyone else is evil. Argh!
>>
>>9300821
I don't know, $15-$60 a book I might need a get rich quick scheme.
>>
>>9302434
Use the library if you're short on cash...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.