[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I, as an individual, matter? Explain your view. Thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1464011604925.png (70KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1464011604925.png
70KB, 1456x1108px
Do I, as an individual, matter? Explain your view. Thanks
>>
Do you want to matter?
>>
>>9298934
I don't know.
>>
>>9298930
what does it mean to matter?
>>
>>9298930
>I
Isn't "I" only one who talk?
>>
Depends on your phenotype.
>>
>>9298930
I honestly don't know, but if I see that you need help with something, I'll try my best to help you, even if helping you means to kill you.
>>
>>9298934
>>9298947
definitely is a matter of perception, because i'd say no, and yes, and anon would say you're a faggot
>>
>>9298930
matter on what scale?
>>
I myself as the unique individual am the most important being in existence, but you yourself are of no consequence at all unless you influence my ambition in some major fashion
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>9298930

you don't matter

none of this matters
>>
>>9298930
not to me. i wouldn't care if you expired tomorrow.
best to answer that question on your own.
>>
>>9298930
Politically, you better
Socially, it's up in the air
Individually, you may proffer whatever question..
>>
>>9298930
to whom you matter ?
>>
>>9299625
*whom'st
>>
>>9299629
*matters
>>
The ego is a spook. It plays the same role in interpreting experience as God does in interpreting the natural world.
>>
>>9298930
No, off yourself, frogposter.
>>
>>9298930
No. I do, but you don't.
>>
File: 22simsonWeb-master768.jpg (46KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
22simsonWeb-master768.jpg
46KB, 768x512px
>>9298930
You? No. Me? Very much yes.
>>
It doesn't matter whether or not you matter
>>
In the grand scheme of things, no you do not.
>>
File: stirner.gif (112KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.gif
112KB, 495x700px
>>9298930
To some greater purpose? No you don't matter.
You matter to yourself though and to me anon
>>
>>9298984
>>9299173
>BRRAAAAAAMMP
>>
File: pensive frenchman.jpg (278KB, 815x863px) Image search: [Google]
pensive frenchman.jpg
278KB, 815x863px
347. Man is but a reed, the most feeble thing in nature; but he is a thinking reed. The entire universe need not arm itself to crush him. A vapour, a drop of water suffices to kill him. But, if the universe were to crush him, man would still be more noble than that which killed him, because he knows that he dies and the advantage which the universe has over him; the universe knows nothing of this.

All our dignity consists, then, in thought. By it we must elevate ourselves, and not by space and time which we cannot fill. Let us endeavour, then, to think well; this is the principle of morality.

348. A thinking reed. — It is not from space that I must seek my dignity, but from the government of my thought. I shall have no more if I possess worlds. By space the universe encompasses and swallows me up like an atom; by thought I comprehend the world.
>>
>>9298930
Dunno lol :p
>>
>>9298930
To yourself you should, unless you are a cuck.
>>
>>9298930
You matter neither as an individual nor as a concept. Your actions or thoughts will not differ anything. The only concept that matters is I, no you, no they, no us, just I. Actions by anything other than I are not important.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.