[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a story /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

Write a story /lit/
>>
holy....
>>
>>9298929
Stop ironically posting Reddit shit and fuck off.
>>
>>9298929
Once there was an OP. Then there wasn't.
>>
>>
HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>9298948
Reddit complains about these prompts themselves, by the way. For the same reasons we do (only more nastily). Just in case you were getting unwarranted feelings of superiority, or even distinction.
>>9298953
Okay that's pretty bad.
>>
>>9298948
None of these are interesting in the slightest, maybe that's why they're so high up
>>
>>9298929
He seemed to crumple as he leaned against the table before him. His usual booth, at his usual time, but the man appeared more pathetic than ever. Face red, eyes redder, he sniffled as he continued the struggle to maintain some semblance of physical decency. Tilting the cup back, hot coffee threatened to burn his tongue as the sweetened and creamed concoction ran down his throat. It clunked loudly on the surface, a couple sitting at a table in the otherwise fairly empty establishment looked over and briefly took in his disheveled look before returning to their own conversation. The waitress approached.

"Would you like a refi-"

"Something stronger. Please. A beer." Deep voice, gravelly, greying hair stuck to his head as rain dripped down his face and clothes, it gave small thumps against the window next to him as dark clouds pissed its contents over the city. His addition of 'please' was given as little more than an afterthought, not doing much to ease the rudeness of his tone, so leaving with the pot of coffee she went to fetch him a beer. Just keep him calm, keep him content, keep him quiet; at least the poor old bastard tipped well.

A wedding ring on his right hand clinked against the bottle as he took it with a throaty grunt; she'd insisted on him drinking from pint glasses before but he'd have none of it, even if at least drinking from a glass would be more presentable. Bringing the neck straight to his lips, half of it was chugged down. Cold, carbonated, it burned his throat that had been warmed by coffee. The Sun was on its descent in the sky, its early descent; it was only the afternoon. Normally he'd at least have the decency to wait until 4 or 5PM, but looking at the clock on the wall it was a quarter after 2. Must have been a particularly bad day...

>Well, it's something. If anyone would like to continue from there then go ahead. I have no idea why he drinks so much, why he has his wedding band on the wrong hand, etc. I don't even know what his relationship with the waitress, if any, would be like.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.