[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sapaku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: p22-gattig-mishima-a-20150726.jpg (34KB, 214x358px) Image search: [Google]
p22-gattig-mishima-a-20150726.jpg
34KB, 214x358px
thoughts on mishima?
>>
>>9297680
gay manlet
>>
>>9297756
thoughts on his writing, faggot
>>
>>9297768
stop asking vague questions, faggot. Make substantiative threads and you might get substantiative answers.
>>
>>9297778
"ok"
>>
>>9297768
Wrote too much about gay manlets with body image problems.
>>
>>9297801
any less gay recommendations?
>>
Gay midget.

Confessions of a Mask was like some faggot's blog.
>>
>>9297840
Naked Lunch
>>
>>9297862
elaborate
>>
>>9297680
That chapter with the cat fucked me up. Fantastic book though.
>>
File: B-L_IjuCEAA_cMN.jpg (46KB, 600x253px) Image search: [Google]
B-L_IjuCEAA_cMN.jpg
46KB, 600x253px
>>9297680
>here, have a complimentary rare Mishima
Only read Confessions of a Mask and found it really good throughout the first half (good use of imagery and narrative flow) but then the second half turn quickly to shit.
I think he started to struggle with content (and how to meaningfully tie the whole thing up nicely) and so the second half is overly solipsistic to a point of almost no action taking place and instead the character starts drifting away in some internal trite psychological bullshit.
Liked it overall tho and am currently reading The sailor who fell from grace with the sea
>>
that cover is dope. also a good book. read it. it's like 100 pages.
>>
Which is better the sailor who fell from grace with the sea or the temple of the golden pavilion

I read confessions of a mask and patriotism and liked them both
>>
>>9297680
confessions of a mask made me feel better about being born a mentally ill pervert
>>
>>9297840
D'Annunzio, it's equal to Mishima but hetero
>>
>>9301122
you quit liking it when it got less gay
>>
File: Gabriele-DAnnunzio.jpg (35KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
Gabriele-DAnnunzio.jpg
35KB, 500x646px
>>9302085
>less gay
>>
>>9297680
I just finished reading that exact book in the OP
its hard to say, some parts of it made me a little angry with the characters, but honestly only because what they said I felt to be true on some level but didn't want to admit it (at least not so aggressively)

even the eluded to killing of Ryuji after the ending seems more like a sympathetic gesture than a cruelty, which did upset me a little because of the sympathy I felt for him and the mother.
>>
>>9302196
>mfw you maybe right
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.