[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate the fact that my best ideas come right as I fall asleep,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: TzYIYUU[2].jpg (162KB, 1020x682px) Image search: [Google]
TzYIYUU[2].jpg
162KB, 1020x682px
but I'm too fuggin lazy to turn on the lights and write shit down in a notebook

Wat do
>>
File: ead.png (315KB, 796x610px) Image search: [Google]
ead.png
315KB, 796x610px
>he can't write in the dark
>>
Use your phone to record them and in the morning you can listen to them. Or you could just leave a fucking notebook and a pen by your bed, you lazy fuck.
>>
>>9296943
is...is that the laegendaery Daddny D?

>>9296945
But I'd have to witness the light fruiting forth from my fone, or the light from my lamp
>>
>>9296934
Woeeee! You're doomed forever. Many have had similar vices in their lives and so their names too shall never be known.
>>
>>9296934
tape recorder then transcribe when you wake up you retard
>>
File: jPGQNdo[1].jpg (2MB, 904x737px) Image search: [Google]
jPGQNdo[1].jpg
2MB, 904x737px
>>9297701
It seems so.

>>9297832
But what if I get used to using that tape recorder for years, get married, and the missus finds it annoying and thus I must discard a practice very dear to my soul. What then?
>>
>>9296934
Look up hypnagogic naps and get some keys.
>>
>>9297842
Then you would be getting married to the wrong person bud
>>
>>9296956
that's michael phelps
>>
My best ideas come when it's 1 am and I'm dead tired.
>>
yeah, very often my brain "writes" while im on the verge of waking up

esp if ive been reading a lot lately, and my head is full of words, my mind in the hour before i wake just starts spitting out language - like real grammatical language. but it reminds me of chomsky's sentence "colorless green ideas sleep furiously" because i always reflect, in the part of my brain thats awake enough to observe this as its going on, that what my brain is producing in that hour doesnt make much sense.

but its like automatic writing, half-conscious... ive always wanted to capture some of it, but ive never honestly tried yet
>>
File: cMakzgl[1].jpg (22KB, 337x343px) Image search: [Google]
cMakzgl[1].jpg
22KB, 337x343px
>>9298089
What if Finnegan's Wake was all thought up as Joyce was waking up or going to sleep?

mfw

>>9298046
idk about the dead tired part

>>9298034
no

>>9297911
so I'm expected to divorce someone just because they find my shit annoying?

>>9297846
looked it up, still don't get it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.