[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you recommend me an obscure book about teen angst, please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1 (1).jpg (142KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).jpg
142KB, 600x591px
Can you recommend me an obscure book about teen angst, please?
>>
Herman Hesse. If you're suffering from teen angst, that you're most likely somewhat young. That's the perfect age to read Hesse and you might actually learn something. Siddhartha and Steppenwolf are the best for you.
>>
Not really teen angst but Sylvia Plath's "The Bell Jar" is about being a depressed, suicidal piece of shit who loses all direction in life.
>>
my diary desu
>>
>>9296773
Proto Expressionist YA play from decadent Vienna. Great characterisation, black humour throughout. Wedekind also wrote Lulu, base for Berg's opera and was a key influence on Brecht.
>>
I recently married my wife she has a kid from some felon she is pregnant with my own child now and its mine and I know it is as she hasn't left the house always wanting to snuggle me. She's lazy so I know I haven't been cucked twice-over. I want out. Too much sex like two or three times a day which was fun at first now it feels like masturbation in a vagina. I can't read anything anymore. the only free time I have had has been thanks to a cold I caught which I could milk for free time. I'm schizophrenic and I think I may have just fucked up. I collect SSI and live with my mother. My mom is always yelling at me in private for letting my wife live with me in my room with her four year old. The upside is there is less CNN in the house thanks to the kid watching Power Rangers.

I want out.
>>
Thank you.
>>
>A RASKOLNIKOFF is the story of Changarnier, a lonely, impoverished man with a healthy perhaps too healthy sense of his own guilt and an overweening sense of pride. He has as his audience Violette, a girl who adores him and who he treats increasingly erratically. Together, exhausted, they wander the streets of Paris, eventually "walking straight ahead in the hopes that something will happen to us."
>>
>>9296803
Try taping your thoughts with a recorder.
>>
>>9296787
fpbp
>>
Kafka
>>
I loved this novel, the only book written by Chris Fuhrman sadly.
>>
>>9296773
the script for Heathers: The Musical
the screenplay for the movie works in a pinch
>>
>>9296773
I think you would like Ham in Rye and Portnoy´s complaint, no exactly teenangers during all the span of the book, but pretty adolescent-minded characters, if you want.
>>
>>9296773
>that pic
i feel bad about unironically liking midwest screamo too
>>
check out "me being me is exactly as insane as you being you". it's better than the title would suggest.
>>
>>9298200
>Ham in Rye
Bukowski's life was way too rough to be in any way relatable though, to me at least
Like I'm an angsty piece of shit but Ham on Rye is a whole nother ten levels
>>
Min Kamp 1 and 4
>>
Cannot believe noone has proffered catcher of the rye. Should definitely be your starting point.
>>
File: 567678.jpg (48KB, 300x475px) Image search: [Google]
567678.jpg
48KB, 300x475px
>>9296773
>pic related

Good mix of people who hate it or love it. Fucking weird regardless
>>
>>9296803
ah man this is funny sstuff
>>
>>9296783
Did you notice that Assy quoted the opening line from The Bell Jar from memory in an episode of Assy McGee?
>>
>>9296773
Nice tastes, OP. William Bonney is the best skramz band.
>>
>>9296787
There it is, every thread, some inane child posts this "my diary desu" meme. I bet you don't even keep one, you pathetic whelp. Do you think you're funny, with your diary memes? All you're doing is wasting everyone's time. Fuck off to /pol/ or /v/, you're not welcome on a serious discussion forum.
>>
>>9301372
>/lit/
>serious discussion forum
have you been here for less than 30 seconds?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.