[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it rape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Tower-of-Joy.png (631KB, 615x616px) Image search: [Google]
Tower-of-Joy.png
631KB, 615x616px
Was it rape?
>>
>Go to alien planet
>all their buildings look like genitalia
>>
File: 1490371048001.jpg (20KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490371048001.jpg
20KB, 450x600px
>thinking Rhaegar would rape
>>
File: 1490308790634.jpg (31KB, 371x410px) Image search: [Google]
1490308790634.jpg
31KB, 371x410px
>>9291398

wrong pic
>>
>>9291401
kek
>>
>>9291350
In order to properly understand it, you need to read J.L. Austin. Rape happens when someone say they're being raped. For instance, your question is raping me. See ? I hope you get banned for that. You disgusting pig.
>>
>>9291350
nah. le twist is that it was not rape, at this point the outcome is doomed. If he pulls the twist everyone saw coming, everyone will go meh. if he does not than they will be disappointed and unhappy and while one could philosophize about how in real life people sometimes people assume that X is not a rapist when he really is, people would still be unhappy
>>
File: image.gif (5KB, 256x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
5KB, 256x232px
>rygar
>>
>>9291447
People unhappy that rape didn't happen. Right.
>>
>>9291401
it works th
>>
it's rape that this soap opera with boobs and swords is considered literature
>>
>>9291350
L00ks like a dick to me
>>
>story about subverting expectations
>main character is probably gonna be resurrected and become the chosen one

I am honestly not expecting much from the next book in 25 years
>>
No, they married. A wife is in a constant state of consent.
>>
>>9292324
triggered
>>
>>9291350
What you have to understand is that Martin is very well versed in mythology of all sorts, and so it's no coincidence that this weird religion from a far off land with a sort of son-of-god hero at its core and a prophecy of his return is infiltrating the England surrogate. Jon is Azor Ahai, and that means he is born of a virgin. Rhaegan is Joseph in this scenario. Believing Lyanna, and being fully aware of the implications of her circumstance, he spirited her away to give birth to the savior. King Robert is, of course, King Herod attempting to kill off what he sees as a future pretender, but Jon was successfully hidden. Of course, it's not an exact analogy, and Dany obviously also fits many of the characteristics, but for reasons I don't have the endurance to get into just now, I believe that her role is that of the Antichrist, or possibly the whore of babylon.
>>
>>9292316
Everybody is saying that the bad guys will win since the first book, at this point "subverting expectations" would be a happy ending.
>>
>>9293596
interdasting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.