[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking inspiration from pic related, write whatever you want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (182KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 960x638px
Taking inspiration from pic related, write whatever you want
>>
*farts triumphantly*
>>
once i almost killed myself while saving
>>
>>9289912
I'll give it a try I guess:

I walked up to the woman in the mirror at the end of the hall. She saw me in the mirror, where we locked eyes.

"You look like my mother" I said, smiling.

"Um thanks." She said, staring at her iPhone screen.

"It wasn't a compliment." I said. She looked up. "Looks like you got a new text." She looked down at her phone. As her face moved down, I gave her a vicious Muay Thai right kick to the side of the head. "Lets fuck" I said. She consensually (ew) pulled Herman pants down. I began fucking her asshole savagely, punching the top of her ass crack. I pulled my dickhole out after ~50 haymakers. Her rectum prolapsed out of her ass like a small pink penis. I began sucking it like a dick. She didn't like it so I kicked her in the head again and continued. Right before I was about to cum a cop walked around the corner. He pulled his gun out but fainted after comprehending what I was doing. I'll fuck him after this bitch
>>
>>9289912
Where does the light come from? I mean, how is this place illuminated? Can't be from the bottom because there is a visible shadow. Those start-shape like lights at the ceiling? Doesn't make sense because each spot is equally lit.
>>
>>9290104
You should be put in a cage
>>
This place is ugly. I want to vomit. Enter the Void is one of the worst films I've ever seen
>>
>>9290114
That's how 4chan affect our minds
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.