[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R8 my poem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170321_200820318.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170321_200820318.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
Can you lads rate my poem?

At a party we gathered under the moon, twas a night not filled with dread and gloom.
We walked about greeting each other, and that was when I found my lover. We gadded about all night, soaking in the lovely sights. The moon and stars shown so bright until my mind was filled with a ungodly fright!
When this night ends will I see my love again? At the thought of this I began to cry and more than one dreadful tear was shed from my broken eyes.

My love did detest "Why do you cry under such a wondrous night sky, is it for I?" She reassured me of our never ending love and with that we stood hand in hand looking above.
>>
>>9286010
5/12 on a pleb scale.

Ama teen taken rough by two;
Brush bait and mast, flesh flickering -
Sticky fingers and Oh Yeah.
>>
>>9286053
Could you elaborate?
>>
Really bad

>twas
>broken eyes
>that last line
>>
>>9286099
It reads like the parody of a half-assed poem from the romantic era.
>>
>>9286010
>a ungodly fright
stopped reading here, should have stopped reading immediately
>>
not a poem/10
>>
>>9286284
I mean it kinda is a parody of a work of Geothe.
>>
>>9286010
needs more gore and promiscuity, ill help:

At a party we gathered under the moon, twas a night not filled with dread and gloom.
We walked about greeting each other, and that was when I found my lover. We gadded about all night, soaking in the lovely sights.
>My lover from her blouse removed her teet, and from it I suckled milk so sweet.
The moon and stars shown so bright until my mind was filled with a ungodly fright!
>unbeknownst in front of me stood the killer Rapes McGee.
When this night ends will I see my love again? At the thought of this I began to cry and more than one dreadful tear was shed from my broken eyes.
>As my eyes did weep, this brought a smile to Rapes McGee
>He stabbed and slashed my wife-to-be, and in her throat hole took a pee
>As I ran I felt in a trance, I didnt realize I pooped my pants
>I wished my love had said: "Why do you cry under such a wondrous night sky, is it for I?" and reassured me of our never ending love before Rapes McGee stuck his penis in her lifeless husk

Now its 10/10 anon
>>
>>9286010
>twas
I stopped reading there.
>>
>>9286010
Just like the raw fish in your pic
>>
>>9286393
whoa i thought it was a pizza from the thumbnail.

really makes your think.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.