[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy right here. What are your thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: NietzscheGun.jpg (25KB, 524x400px) Image search: [Google]
NietzscheGun.jpg
25KB, 524x400px
This guy right here. What are your thoughts?
>>
>>9285004
I started reading Thus Spake Zarathustra and it's pretty weird.
It makes me feel good for some reason.
Even though I don't agree with the "god is dead" part.
Can't wait to read the rest
>>
>>9285946
>I don't agree with the "god is dead"
Probably because you dont know what it means
>>
>>9285004
I'm not even going to think about reading him until I finish the Greeks like any normal consumer of philosophy should
>>
>>9285953
Most probably.
I think he meant that the conciousness killed it or something.
And that is true.
It's not cool to believe in anything.
>>
>>9285965
Not really concoiusness, but rationalism and muh enlightenment killed him.
>>9285962
this
>>
>>9285983
But as soon as the thoughts you described entered the public conciousness, God became "dead"
Thoughts are only dangerous if you put them to practice and if you let them spread uncontrollably
>>
>>9285995
Wut
>>
>>9285004

Nietzsche

The machinery of your mind always at war with your body!
You who wrestled from life scrap moments of serenity
that you used to dive into the human soul and its history
You who sacrificed every cell for the sake of those who didn't understand you
You loved animals because they lived exactly as they had to and could
You who kept yourself alive with a whole cabinet of poisons
and sat at your desk for hours storing your brilliance on paper so Death
would find nothing to take when it finally came

Now the world of collapsed Gods that you predicted has arrived
and their ghosts still get paraded through the streets by their fanatics
Now the children you foretold of wander in chimerical clothes through lit-up cities
And no new Gods yet, no new Gods, but we still dream!

And from your mountain walks alone you planned your sallies
You picked apart the idols and the masters you once followed
You who saw societies as creatures, and cultures as shared souls we could abide by
You who despised beautifully, with love, and loved the way a lion charges at its prey
You searched for the true face of man and found an endless labyrinth to dream through
You left behind for us the finest mirror yet

Now your book sits on the shelf of a glass office at the end of the Earth
The planet keeps on blooming its convulsions and we keep launching our skyscrapers and wars
And your children are drinking the wine of the gods on the rooftops of abandoned churches
And the wasteland arrived years ago, new systems rise and fade
And the last men are here, and the free spirits are swimming in the mire
of the networks that science let loose on the world.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.