[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>read the inferno >homer and ulysses are both in hell >Caesar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1483763158505.jpg (58KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483763158505.jpg
58KB, 960x720px
>read the inferno
>homer and ulysses are both in hell
>Caesar is in hell
>Brutus and Cassius are in hell for betraying Carsar
>>
>mfw this book made me want to go to hell cuz the people there are superior
>>
>>9283243
>hell for the company meme
right, because the realm of eternal torment, of wailing and gnashing of teeth, is basically a pub where you sit around a table and shoot the breeze with your favorite authors.
>>
>>9283239
They are pagans, what did you expect?
Homer lives in a castle in limbo, so it's not that bad.
>>
>>9283250
You can't deny that Inferno is the most interesting section of the Comedy. Purgatorio and Paradiso basically just explain the structure of these places, they're not fleshed out with personal detail nearly as well as Inferno.

Obviously no one would want to go to hell for the company, it's a joke, stop being autistic
>>
>>9283250
Well, the realm of the virtuous pagans is relatively nice.
>>
>>9283239
Homer and Caesar are virtuous pagans who live a fine life in limbo.
Ulysses is a dickbag who attempted to transcend the proper limits of man.
Brutus and Cassius are traitors to their country.

Dante was pro-Emperor and anti-Pope

>>9283282
Nah Purgatory is way better than Inferno.
>>
>>9283250
t. hasn't read the book
The first level of Hell is basically that.
>>
We agree Paradiso is the worst of all the canticles right?
After all the great imagery of hell and purgatory we get subjected to hours of reading about Dante and his crush watching a trippy light show in the sky that he simply can't explain and then ascending a flower made of other trippy lights until he sees the ultimate trippy light.
>>
>>9283392
The first level of Hell is barely even Hell. The only reason everyone in Limbo isn't in Heaven is that they didn't know about Christ and therefore didn't believe in him/foresee him.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.