[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 765337[1].jpg (39KB, 317x475px) Image search: [Google]
765337[1].jpg
39KB, 317x475px
>>
non
>>
charlatanism
>>
EXPLAIN DELEUZE TO ME OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! DON'T DUMB IT DOWN INTO SOME VAGUE SHIT! EXPLAIN DELEUZE TO ME RIGHT NOW OR I'LL LITERALLY FUCKING KILL YOu! WHAT THE FUCK IS A BODY WITHOUT ORGANS? WHAT THE FUCK ARE RHIZOMES? DON'T DUMB IT DOWN OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU
>>
>>9278917
Deleuze is a nominalist with a silly hat on.
>>
File: 1475161181382.jpg (53KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1475161181382.jpg
53KB, 612x574px
I fucking hate French people with their comma splices, and how translators retain the comma splices; I know that comma splices are mandatory in French, but translators have conventionally retained them in translation, and as a result every French writer sounds like the same rambling shithead in English, going on, saying numerous things, subclauses proliferating, hurting your brain, and in the end they all seem completely incapable of polishing a period.

I'm too retarded and/or sensible to understand what Deleuze is going on about a lot of the time, but I always feel invigorated after trying to figure it out.
>>
>>9278917
Like dude, the system we use to distinguish individual material objects and the hierarchy we establish those objects in is inaccurate and oppressive. Everything is schizophrenic bro, organized in aterminating multiplicities and stuff man.
>>
>>9279138
they made everything seem meaningless to justify how dysfunctional they were as individuals
>>
>>9278901
Why the fuck would I waste my time on continental metaphysics when I can read analytic metaphysics instead?
>>
>>9278917
body without organs = body without organization

d&g is tl;dr JUST CHANGE YOUR HABITS, BRO, SCHIZOS CANT BE CO-OPTED
>>
>>9278901
asperger's and closeted homosexuality aka a white man
bourgeoise intellectual

fave book tho
>>
>>9278917
READ THE BWO CHAPTER IN A THOUSAND PLATEAUS. THEY LITERALLY SPOONFEED YOU, THEY COME TO YOUR HOUSE AS ZOMBIES AND PUT PAGES OF THE BOOK ON A SPOON THEN SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT.
>>
>>9278917
Body without Organs is I guess I would say the both the pre-body, which is the intensities which end up creating organs and is also thus an entity made of of its possibilities, both the virtual ones and the actual ones.

Rhizomes are a structure without structure, the opposite of the tree which can be broken down into roots, base, trunk, etc. and thus implying hierarchic ordering. The rhizome is just pure randomness, it grows out everywhere and cutting a part of it doesn't affect the whole. It is a way of seeing things not as merely order, but as full of divergent and convergent meaning and possibilities.

If you're smart you'll be able to piece together all of their concept and intuitively see what Deleuze and Guattari are proposing when it comes to a sort of unified theory of non-unification, if that makes sense.

If someone knows better about the subject, do tell me, I'm not an expert on it.
>>
>translations
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.