[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Erotica Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

File: low_res_female.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
low_res_female.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
Greetings, /lit/.

Post erotica--whether it be short stories, excerpts of larger works, or memes.
>>
low res female
>>
File: Petal Falls Twice.jpg (301KB, 750x971px) Image search: [Google]
Petal Falls Twice.jpg
301KB, 750x971px
>>
File: MI0002861493.jpg (25KB, 269x400px) Image search: [Google]
MI0002861493.jpg
25KB, 269x400px
>>9279098
>>
>>9279104
where did you get my diary desu
>>
>someone mentioned monsieur venus for its femdom in the last thread
>couldn't find it on any tracker
>almost bought the kindle version
>#bookz had it
>time to jerk off to words
thanks for reading my blog, please like + subscribe
>>
>>9279104
hmmmm
>>
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-taste-for-christmas-cake
>>
What are some good fantasy heterosexual lit?
>>
>>9279517
This is the third time this has been posted since I originally posted this in the old erotica thread; that makes me very happy. Good story :3
>>
>>9279596
I love older women.
>>
>>9279517
Wow, this is exactly as horribly written as my animes!
>>
File: 1456284792421.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1456284792421.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
What are some good works about men who're hopelessly attracted to filthy vulgar sluts?
>>
>>9278732
Delta of Venus - Anaïs Nin
Kushiel's Dart - Jacqueline Carey
Lady Chatterley's Lover - D. H. Lawrence
Les Liaisons Dangereuses - Peirre Choderlos de Laclos
Tropic of Cancer - Henry Miller
>>
>>9279098
Ich komme
>>
>>9278732
Check out mcstories.com, there's some shit stories in it but there are quite a few extremely well written stories on that site, to the point where I can't help but admire some of these guys writing styles. Most of the stories on that site deal primarily with Mind Control fetish, but there's also a bit of transformation fetish that some of these stories have as well.

I'd recommend giving any story by Downing Street or Limerick a shot, just for a start. I've always found something to enjoy from the stories that those guys wrote. It may just be a matter of the kind of fetishes that I'm into, but I feel that even though the story's premise is on a fetish that I'm not into, the story and writing itself can end up drawing me into the fetish, and I think that this is the sign of a good writer.
>>
>>9280175
1984 I guess. Wouldn't necessarily call it good though.
>>
>>9278732

If you're going to post fucking females on my board they had better be in high res
>>
>>9279104

Sensible kek. Pretty good senfam.
>>
Anyone read Kawabata?

I've started with snow country and so far I'm really enjoying it.
>>
Christ how can one anon be so damn horny?
Read Sade, Nin, Gaitskill, Genet, Bataille, The Story of O and Rachilde.
>>
>>9278732
I was just about to make an erotic literature thread, like I did last week.

>>9279517
>>9279596
This is one I read from last week's thread, and I liked it. Do you know any similar to that? I enjoyed both the older woman aspect and the fact that it was set in japan, was interesting reading about the culture (regardless of how accurate it is).
>>
Personally, for some reason I'm quite partial to stories that basically involve accidentally fucking. Notable examples are car trips where there's not enough room and someone has to sit on someone's lap, and halloween costume mix-ups. I remember this story where two people were sharing a four-legged halloween costume and it was so hot inside that they were only in their underwear, but then the sweat made their underwear start to fall down and it got to the point where every step they took caused them to fuck.

Basically, being put in an awkward situation that creates body-contact which gradually transforms into sex.
>>
What are some alternatives to literotica.com?
>>
>>9285361
That's so ridiculous I actually laughed out loud. How can you get off on absurdism?
>>
>>9285486
I dunno, I need some sort of gimmick to make it interesting. Can't just read about a loving couple having missionary sex in their bedroom before going to sleep.
>>
File: IMG_0158.png (257KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.png
257KB, 1136x640px
>>9279098
>*incoherent screaming*
>>
>>9278732
Literally just chose a sexual excerpt. Haven't read it in months, didn't read it all now, just grabbed some erotica to post. There's some pretty weird aspects addressed in this book.

>Excerpt

Her lips were taken by his, a hand up her shirt instantly to grab her breast, and in shock, her hands went to his shoulders, eyes wide and staring at his as he kissed her. It was like a combination of lust and anger. His body pushed against hers there in the corner by the door, and she could feel his hardness at her lower belly due to the height difference.

Ripping his lips from hers, his right hand went to her throat there in that corner, meanwhile the left hand went down near her crotch, not for her girlhood, but for her belt, undoing it quickly, and then yanking the tight pants down.

“Moaning like a little fuckin’ whore in my car, in my car, too much of a slut to just wait until we get here. Ohhh no, had to go and rub your filthy whore pussy in my fuckin’ car, didn’t you?”
“I-gh.” Her attempt to speak was cut off as he squeezed her throat.

“You know the word, bitch, so unless you’re going to use it, you can be a good little piece of fuckmeat and keep quiet.” Kneeling before her now, the jeans were at her ankles, and she dutifully stepped out of them. Due to being so low, his hand no longer could reach her neck, so went up her shirt, under her bra, to pinch a nipple while his head shot forward. Tongue lapped up her slit, taking in her scent, her taste, her plentiful juices, then suckled at her hooded clitoris.

“A-a-aaoooohhhh.” The audible moan came from her as her hands went to the hair on his head, pulled smoothly back into a pony tail as usual as he licked her while she still stood, stance widening but due to it being difficult in the corner, merely brought up one leg. She was leaning forward, putting a lot of weight on his head, but he just kept going at it. Shivering and shaking from his touch, she now had one hand on his head and the other down his back.
>>
>>9287151

Stop thinly disguising your own shitty erotica. :^)
>>
>>9287255
Who's disguising anything? It's mine. This is a thread about erotica so thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. If you don't like it you're free to ignore it.
>>
>>9287151

Literally the scribblings of a serial killer.
>>
>>9285361
https://www.literotica.com/s/accidents-happen-1

Is this the one you were talking about? It's one of my favorites.
>>
He had a tough face. It was square-jawed and barely shaven. Close-cropped hair wiry and black, handsome like some face in old boxer photographs, a cross between an aging boxer and Mayakovsky. He had a nose that might have once been broken in some dark avenue barroom in a distant city invented by some horny young kid. There was a wealth of images in that jawline, slight tension to it and curving down toward a hungry-looking mouth.
Sitting in a parked car by the river’s edge, he leaned over and placed the palm of his hand along the curve of my neck and I was surprised how perfectly it fit, stroking me slowly, his arms brown as the skin of his face, like a slight tan quietly receding into a blush. He seemed shy for a moment, maybe because of what he saw in my eyes, but the heat was pumping inside the car and the waves, turned over and over by the coasting winds, barreled across the surface of the river beneath darkening clouds. Some transvestites circled down from the highway, going from car to car, leaning in the driver’s windows checking for business.
He eases his hands down toward my legs and slides it back up beneath my shirt, saying, “Take it off.” I reached down and lifted the sweater and the t-shirt up together and pull them over my head, dropping them to the floor where my pants are straddling my ankles. He pulls off his green naval sweater revealing a t-shirt the color of ice blue, reaches down and peels that off too. We are looking at each other from opposite sides of the car. He’s got a gleaming torso, thick chest with a smooth downy covering of black hair, brick-red nipples buried inside the down. He leans and bends before me licking my body softly down my sides, one hand massaging slowly between my legs, his other hand wetted briefly against his mouth and working his cock up until it is dark and red and hard.
When he lifted away from my chest I saw his eyes, the irises the color of dark chips of stone, something like the sky at dusk after a clear hot summer day, when the ships are folding down into the distance and jet exhaust trails are uttered from the lips of strangers. The transvestites were back and leaning in the window refusing to go away. We pulled our clothes back on and closed up the car, heading toward one of the abandoned structures.
Inside one of the back ground-floor rooms there are a couple of small offices built into the garagelike space. Paper from old shipping lines scattered all around like bomb blasts among wrecked pieces of furniture; three-legged desks, a naugahyde couch of mint-green turned upside down, and small rectangles of light and wind and river over on the far wall.
>>
>>9287321

I lean toward him, pushing him against the wall, lifting my pale hands up beneath his sweater, finding the edge of his tight t-shirt and peeling it upward. I placed my palms against the hard curve of his abdomen, his chest rolling slightly in pleasure. Moving back and forth within the tin-covered office cubicle, old soggy couch useless on the side, the carpet beneath our shifting feet reveals our steps with slight pools of water. We’re moving around, changing positions that allow us to bend and sway and lean forward into each other’s arms so that our tongues can meet with nothing more than a shy hesitation. He is sucking and chewing on my neck, pulling my body into his, and over the curve of his shoulder, sunlight is burning through a window emptied of glass. The frame still contains a rusted screen that reduces shapes and colors into tiny dots like a film directed by Seurat. Pushing and smoothing against the tides, this great dark ship with hundreds of portholes entered the film. His head was below my waist, opening his mouth and showing brilliant white teeth; he’s unhooking the button at the top of my trousers. I lean down and find the neckline of his sweater and draw it back and away from the nape of his neck which I gently probe with my tongue. In loving him, I saw a cigarette between the fingers of a hand, smoke blowing backwards into the room, and sputtering planes diving low through the clouds. In loving him, I saw men encouraging each other to lay down their arms. In loving him, I saw small-town laborers creating excavations that other men spend their lives trying to fill. In loving him, I saw moving films of stone buildings; I saw a hand in prison dragging snow in from the sill. In loving him, I saw great houses being erected that would soon slide into the waiting and stirring seas. I saw him freeing me from the silences of the interior life.
>>
>>9287321
>>9287329

is this about a man and a man?
>>
>>9287312
Actually it's rather sweet. See, the female character was in an abusive relationship with her father. He routinely raped her, but tried to do so 'gently'. Tried to still act like a 'loving' father even though he continued to fuck her. He's out of the picture now, in prison, but now she can't stand to have 'loving' or 'gentle' sex with anyone. She also has PSAS/PGAD; Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome/Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder. There's also conflict since the male protagonist had a father who beat his mother, and so it pains him to act out this violence against her, but he finds himself falling for her so if he wishes to have a sexual relationship with her then he must treat her harshly/roughly when they have sex. If he tries to act loving or gentle with her during sex, she spaces out, becomes terrified, just wants to get away. It brings back memories of her father. It's probably not the best way to describe it, but it's what I imagine PTSD is sort of like.

So he treats her so roughly out of love, in a way. They have a safe word in play all the same however. There's some degree of personal experience at play; I had a girlfriend who had a rape fetish, and loved it when I pretended to force myself on her. I use the very safe word we had in the book; 'butterfly'.
>>
>>9287348
A young man, 16-20 or so and an unknown sailor.
>>
Applying for the Job
(with a “job” of my own)

My name is Johan Green. It’s been my dream, since I was young, to become a news columnist. What kind? That doesn’t really matter. As long as I’m allowed to write I’m happy. That’s why, when FuzzBead News sent me an email inviting me to an interview for a position as office assistant, I couldn’t help but say no. It could be my big chance! And so here I find myself now, standing in front of the office door, ready for my interview.
The secretary directs me to the office of Mr. Wallace, the lead editor of FuzzBead NYC, and hopefully my new boss.
“Come in, come in, and take a seat,” said a deep, soothing voice. “Just have a seat right there.”
“Wow, you’re one big guy…” I said, taken aback by his large stature. Mr. Wallace was at least six foot two. With each breath his muscles rippled and pulsed under his olive skin and tight gray T-Shirt, moving in such a rhythm that someone who stared too long could go into a trance. He was completely smooth shaven, with no trace of hair on his body. On his T-Shirt was written in bold Impact font: FUCK WHITE MEN.
Wallace spoke again, his dreamy voice making by brain tingle, “I get that quite a lot. It seems like the applicants never realize it’s they who are puny.”
“Are you,” My brain quit working for a second, a strange sense of euphoria starting at the base of my skull and crawling through my body whenever he spoke, “Are you saying I’m puny?”
“For me.” The tingles start up again. “What are you, five feet tall?”
“N- no, five f-five foot three.” My voice trembled, because his was making my brain go crazy. I stared at his muscles.
“Wow, you’re not just a white male, but a manlet too? Look, you need to show me your assets, tell us why we should hire you. We need diversity in the office, and you’re a fucking white male.”
“I, I don’t,”
“Hush now…” You know, we need a few more LGBT columnists, you could try for that position.”
“I’m not gay…” I said, dazed and suffering from sensory overload.
“Really now? All I have to do is speak and your eyes roll back into your head. You can’t even take your eyes off of me. Now, take your clothes off.”
“But I’m not…”
Mr. Wallace’s eyes lock with mine. “Listen Johan. Do you feel in charge?” My head shakes instinctively. “See. You’re completely submissive to me. You’re going to be my fucktoy.”
>>
i want to be marissa's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her marissa blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo marissa blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her marissa hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her marissa hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her marissa face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.
>>
>>9287319
Yes. It's not written that well but I like the scenario. Wish I could find more like it
>>
>>9279098
>>
>>9287151
>>9287321
>>9287329
>>9287349
>>9287543
>>9287559
Holy... I want more
>>
>>9287837
>>9287151
>>9287349
Here's more of mine.

>Excerpt

He couldn’t stand it for too long because the pressure in his more loose fitting jeans was building as his member became rock hard, pushing against the closed zipper. Standing up, hand coming to her throat again, he pulled her away from the corner, turned her about, and pulled her against him, still holding her neck. He walked her towards the bed, pressing a button on his radio on the way which automatically started playing music from the station he always had it on; Classic Rock. Paradise by the Dashboard Lights by Meatloaf began playing, and he grinned sadistically.

Pushing her down hard onto the bed, on her belly, she grunted from the impact, his body coming down on hers, hand still at her throat though not squeezing. Whispering in her ear as the music played in the background, he gave orders.

“Don’t move, cunt, and maybe I’ll let you leave in one peace.” SLAP! His hand had come away from her neck, and spanked her ass hard, leaving a hand print, which brought a sharp and high-pitched gasp from her.

“Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife, come on! Hold on tight! Well COME ON! Hold on TIGHT!” Played on the radio while the soft sound of fabric and the metallic sound of a belt was heard behind her. It took no time at all to get undressed, and soon she felt his flesh on hers. Felt his erection resting in the crack of her ass as his body came down on hers.

“You ready to take this cock, you miserable bitch? HUH?!”

“Ahn, tsss, please don’t. Please just let me go… I don’t want thi-”

“Nobody cares what you want; you’re just a hole for me to fuck. Well, three holes technically. Hah.” Flipping her over, producing a gasp from the small and pale teen, he pulled the clothing from her upper body. She refused to bring her arms up to make it easy for him, so he gave her a slap across the face.

“AHN!” Her lip trembling, eyes reddening, it seemed like tears might be coming on but he kept going. “No please, please, I’ll do anythi-”

“I know you’ll fuckin’ do anything; that’s why you’re such a lousy, disgusting slag.” Tossing the clothes behind him with a grin, and the radio went on. “’Cause we were barely seventeen and we were barely dressed.”

>Excerpt over

This is actually from a novella I self-published under a title that I don't think could be more apt. "When her No means Yes". Y'know, if you're interested. eReader version is $0.99 and paperback is I think $5.50 USD or something like that. It's also with KDP Select meaning if you're subscribed to Kindle Unlimited then you can read it there essentially for free. Alright, enough shilling. I'll keep posting more of the book if people keep showing interest.
>>
>>9288066

When Her 'No' Means 'Yes': Sometimes Normal isn't an Option
>>
>>9288096
Yeah that's the one. I actually forgot that I put that subtitle on it, but again it's quite valid to the story. She is incapable of having a normal relationship with someone if it's going to be sexual, and even in social situations she's pretty much cripplingly shy. The first time they meet he actually accidentally scares the ever-loving shit out of her. I quite like the scene where he takes her to an indoor shooting range, which is a passtime he enjoys, but he's otherwise not all that big on firearms. I'm from /k/, I love firearms, and though I often wiggle them into my books some way or another not all my main characters are gun nuts like myself.

>Excerpt

“No fuckin’ dress for this cunt. No fuckin’ clothes at all. Isn’t that right?” She sniffled as he pulled her socks off, leaving her completely and utterly naked. She kept her arms to her chest in a bid to hide her modest breasts. “Don’t fuckin hide those little tits from me! They’re not much, but I get what I want!” Upon saying ‘get’, he gave her another slap, but she kept hiding them.

“Pfah, suit yourself. Weren’t much to look at anyways.” Some tears were rolling down her face as she looked up at him. “Stop your fuckin’ crying. It starts with a ‘B’, and ends in ‘fly’, you cowardly slut. This is why you’re here. This is what you’re made for. It’s why God poisoned the Earth with you, so that you can serve men like me. Isn’t that right?” Just a sniffle in response. “Isn’t that right?!” He said in a louder tone, staring down angrily, a hand going to her neck once more though not squeezing too hard.

“Y-yes, it’s a-all I’m good fo-ho-hor…” weeping the last word, which consequently sounded like ‘whore’, he just grinned and nodded.

“That’s right, you dumb, bimbo, bitch. It’s all you’re good for, whore.” Opening up his night stand, he brought out a square packet; a condom. Tearing it open, he brought it down to his crotch.

“More than you deserve, you stupi-”

“B-buh…” He stopped, and while still facing down towards his hard cock, the eyes moved to look at her. “B-butter… fly…” she whispered, and it was obvious what she meant; no condom.

“Like I was saying before you interrupted me, bitch; this is more than you deserve, but have a look at this. You see this? This is what people use when the hole they’re fucking is worth something.” He threw it at her, making her twitch as she felt the lubrication on the latex smear on her face before falling in the gap between bed and wall. Crawling over beside her, this time when he took her throat, a hand went to it instantly and in something of a panic. Severe pressure, and it cut off breathing, face quickly reddening even more than it had been before. Meanwhile, his right hand went down to her crotch, and savagely started rubbing her pussy.
>>
>>9288066
So, basically everyone seems to agree that publishing erotica with Kindle Unlimited is the way to go, right?
I mean, there's not much chance of some paperback publisher publishing new writers' erotica these days.
>>
>>9289364
I've published on KU in the past and made a few hundred dollars overall. I gave up before getting anywhere near a regular income though, I didn't put the work in
>>
>>9289364
That seems like a sound strategy, yeah. Erotica is something that people would prefer to read discretely. Not as a paperback while they're going about town or buying an eReader version that'll remain on their Kindle. Also, SHORTER erotica is probably the way to go. My book is around 40,000 or 41,000 words, making it technically a novel, about the smallest a novel can be while still being a novel. Probably would be better to write a short story or novelette. Novelette is around 3500-17,500 words.

>>9289479
Using KDP Select to get royalties from KU page reads does seem to potentially be fairly lucrative. I've still only made maybe $8 max on all my books combined, but if more people read my books on KU then I could easily start making potentially hundreds of dollars. I think the max you'll get paid for is 3500 pages per day, or 3500 pages per month per book, or something like that. There's a limit, but still, I'm certain it can add up nicely. Typically you get paid half a cent per page. 3500 pages might only be about $17.50, but that's money made from NOBODY buying your books. That's just people reading it for free (other than their monthly subscription), and who's to say that they won't want to read it again sometime? Maybe via KU again, or maybe they'll buy it. I've heard some people badmouthing KDP Select/Kindle Unlimited on /lit/, but it seems very clever to me. Perhaps this is how things work on Netflix; the more people watch your movie or TV show, the bigger the cut you get from the monthly income Netflix makes from their subscribers.

It really is an adventure to get into self-publication, and even though I've not yet received so much as a penny for my books, I'm very much enjoying writing and self-publishing more stuff. Even if I don't get my first $100 pay cheque for another couple years, I'll continue to enjoy being a writer. With how things are going though, I can easily see myself getting my first bit of money before the year is out. Hell, I'll probably have another 3-4 books finished before Autumn, and will continue to do promotions to give my books away for free or at a discount. Had my books free from Mar 14-16, and will probably have a couple more free days before March is over. Just need to finish book #5, which I'll put on the Kindle Countdown thing to see what that's all about. HUUUUUUGE learning curve in self-publishing, but it sure is fun!
>>
>>9289515
Why'd you (you) me for all this, champ. I've published probably a couple dozen titles on KU and have made at least $500 I'd say. I know about it. And yeah the learning curve sucks, I still never bothered doing important stuff like mailing lists and I don't plan on ever going back to it and trying again

I still get some crawling sales I think, so every few months I get a surprise cheque
>>
>>9289526
Just felt like talking about it I guess. I suppose it was more a post directed towards KU/KDP in general since it was brought up rather than you yourself. I do find it annoying though how /lit/ seems to mock self-publishing as though you're not a legitimate writer or author unless you get traditionally published. Perhaps a decade ago or more, then that might have been an accurate assessment; self-publishing was a pipe-dream back then I hear, but now it's an entirely legitimate way for a writer to start out. I even heard of one guy who started making money via self-publishing and was then approached by an actual publishing company. He was already making money so wasn't exactly compelled to hand over everything, so bargained with them. "You sell the physical copies of the books, which is what you do best, and I'll keep my eReader version on Amazon/Kindle, which is sort of what they do best." So he's got the best of both worlds. If I ever become traditionally published, that's the kind of angle I'd go for. eReader version stays on Kindle so I can benefit from KDP Select while the traditional publishers can do their thing with the physical copies.

Anyways, sorry for the bother, and glad to hear that you're still making some coin off your books. Don't write anymore?
>>
>>9289619
As someone who's self-published, I get the hate for it and would definitely rather be traditionally published. I only ever did it for the money. I wasn't writing things I particularly wanted to write, I was churning out erotica to try and make a living. Still, I don't regret it. It was a learning experience and it's pretty cool that I've made money off my writing. Also, even though I stopped a long time ago and never think about it, it's probably true to say that not a week goes by without someone in the world reading a story I've written. Not many people can say that.

But yeah, I can't remember the last time I wrote anything but it's still the only career I can see myself doing. I'm just lazy.
>>
>>9279104
Wtf that was so good
>>
>>9278732
tzuggo...
>>
>>9289636
I see. I don't think that's the right way to go though; just writing things for money. I'm writing things that interest me, and I don't give a damn if anyone else reads it. Still, I put it out there, I try to make it a decent quality product so that if anyone DOES read it then they won't have much to gripe over in the way of grammatical errors or sentence structure issues, and ultimately if for those who do check it out I hope they enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it, and I QUITE enjoy writing. It's the editing part that irks me. Still, I do it if I feel it necessary, just like I'm doing now with the sequel I wrote over 64,000 words for about 6.5 months ago that I shelved. Had some grammatical issues inherent in my writing back then, have since learned from them, and so now I'm cleaning up these almost 200 pages before I go about working on an ending.

I'm going to keep writing even if I don't make money, because I very much enjoy it. I've found a new passion in writing books, though to be far I've loved writing for about half my life at this point. It's only relatively recently that I actually tried making books, and it's going fantastically thus far. I'm definitely a 'discovery writer' or a 'pantser', meaning I typically just come up with an idea and start writing. I've tried being an 'outline writer' where I outline the story first before writing, and I find I don't quite like how it flows that way. Feels more stilted, less fluid. I do find that a lot of things can go on in a short amount of time, which probably still makes for interesting reading, but it just doesn't feel quite as natural for me. Anyways, to each their own. Maybe you should try writing what you're into, things that you'd enjoy. Wanting to be a full-time writer is just fine; to make a full income from what you create from your own mind, but ONLY wanting it for the money?

Ehhh, seems like you're in the writing game for the wrong reason. Maybe try cooking up a pseudonym for a fresh start, come up with an idea that captivates you, fascinates you. Write it for YOU, and bugger everyone else. Even if you think it's something everyone else will hate, as long as YOU love it, that's what matters. That way you can make money doing what you love, instead of just trying to write whatever will sell for the sake of making some cash. Perhaps you'll find new enjoyment in writing,and who knows, maybe people will see the passion in your words and it'll sell better than your other stuff has. That's my take on the matter anyways. If someone wants to be a full-time writer, it should be by writing what they love rather than just wanting to make easy money.

Take my erotica for example. PSAS/PGAD? Incest rape that leads to SORT of a rape fetish but ultimately caused by the inability to have a normal sexual relationship? Crippling social anxiety? A guy torn about treating his gf this way because it reminds him of his dad? Clearly I didn't write it for an audience haha
>>
>>9289675
>I don't think that's the right way to go though; just writing things for money
Yeah, I get a lot of people feel that way. But I don't see anything wrong with it. People mow lawns for money. Why does writing have to be separate and sacred from other jobs? I'd obviously rather write something I'm passionate about but if I'm going to do something to make money, why not do something I want to do?

>but ONLY wanting it for the money?
>Ehhh, seems like you're in the writing game for the wrong reason
What are you talking about, you goose. I only wrote EROTICA for money. Personally, I think it's a bit weird writing Amazon erotica for anything other than money. Writing in general is still what I want to do with my life, the only thing I can picture myself doing with my life.

Also, jesus christ. You're writing incest rape stories? AND because you want to? Not for the money? Part of the reason my amazon stories didn't take off as well as everybody elses' is because I refused to write immorally. Incest and rape are two huge money-making categories in the Amazon erotica community, and I never went anywhere near them because I actually care about people and the affect stories can have.

I'm glad you're having even less luck than I did. Hopefully you don't figure out the basics any time soon.
>>
>>9289814

Absolutely rekt.
>>
I took her by the hand to the far corner of the library, among the history books. She beamed at me with those eyes that somehow managed to convey great emotion and at the same time resembled lumps of coal.
"I like your hair," I said. Dutch braids, loose.
"You do?"
I kissed her on the lips.
"There are people around," she said.
"You afraid of kissing in public?"
"No," she squeaked.
She kissed me back, holding onto my lips for an extended period of time and then she leaned back and surveyed my face. With a healthy grin on her face she opened her mouth wide and licked the side of my face from chin to forehead.
"Okay," I said, "Since you're not afraid."
I unbuttoned her jeans and slid my hand down into her panties.
"What are you doing?" she said, panicked, looking around her.
"It'll be okay," I said. "Just be quiet."
She zipped her lips, pursed them hard until they lost color, in case she let out a murmur.
She breathed in a gulp of air and her chest expanded. Her already engorged tits pushed into me. I worked my fingers over her clit. Her face was turning bright red trying to stay silent. She held onto the bookshelf, her hand sliding over Tocqueville's Democracy in America.
She was being quiet like a good little girl. Not an easy task as my thumb rolled over her clit in a very undemocratic fashion and my fingers penetrated her. She was orgasmic, prone to fits of pleasure and loud shouting. To stay quiet for her was a real test. I'd had to push her face into the pillow when her parents were home. Even with them in the next room, she couldn't resist.
>>
>>9290182
I pulled my hand out dripping wet and pulled the zip down on her jeans.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"No one comes by the history section," I said and I tugged her jeans down.
"We can't."
"Don't lie to me," I said. "I've had my hand in your pants. I know exactly how wet you are. It'll be an experience. For your book."
She smiled mouth agape, shocked at how forward I was being. But when night came, she'd be laying on her bed writing "dear diary" and she'd have something juicy to write down. Maybe her little sister would even read it.
I spun her around, her naked plump ass sticking out, and I pulled out my cock, looking left to right. The coast was clear and I stuck her. She moaned.
Grabbing onto the shoulder of my shirt, she said: "I can't do this without screaming."
"Okay," I said.
I pulled her dutch braids loose and stuffed the hair into her mouth. She bit down on it and hummed her pleasure to her heart's content.
I thrust again and again until her chubby alabaster ass rumbled and rolled. Her large inflated tits did their own kind of rumbling, thumping against the bookshelf with each movement.
Her pussy felt so good, like silk sheets. No one bothered us there No one living. We fucked among the great men of the past. Written in the pages all around us were the works of the dead. Long ago they had their own adventures, I imagined Hypatia fucking among the scrolls in Alexandria. Today, though, they were dust and we were alive, blood flowing through our veins, giving life to my swollen cock. This moment was what mattered. I didn't need old dead men to tell me pussy felt good.
As I neared climax, my thrusts increased. I kept it a secret though. I moved faster and stayed deep longer. Her ass shuddering against my blows. Until I came, while deep in her, like the early Christian mob I conquered her and lay waste to her library. I planted the seed of new life deep inside her. One day this moment would be history and our child would be our evidence.
>>
>>9290182
>>9290188

You wanna critique or what? What's the deal, college boy?
>>
>>9278732
This entire post and everyone contributing to it is absolutely degenerate.
>>
https://chyoa.com/story/Cracking.10837 Is pretty good if you like rough storys, "mc" and/or breast expansion etc
>>
Hi. I'm pretty embarrassed to post this even anonymously, but if I'm going to rip people off with terrible erotica I at least want to make sure its good. So here is the first chapter of mine. (cont)
>>
>>9292649

"As Ascii leant over the bathroom sink looking into the mirror, he knew he could not turn back even if he wanted to. He felt the cold ceramic touch his smooth flat tummy as he pulled the pink lipstick down from his face and pouted. He had being doing this long enough now that he could tell when he had pulled off a seductive female demeanour. His eyes met his own and he observed his feminine face, cautious for any hints of masculinity, but there were none outside of the margin of error he set himself. Following his golden pigtails that hung down to his shoulders, his eyes came upon his blue tube top. His body responded to his reflection in the only way it could; he felt himself swelling down below, until the tip of his 7 inches met the cold ceramic of the sink. He bit his lower lip as he slowly pushed his hips to let his head rub against it, giving it the stimulation it craved. He couldn’t help but giggle at his body’s naïve assumption that it could procreate with itself. Ascii knew he could play for a bit, but that he couldn’t get too exited. The main course was yet to come, but he could have an appetizer.
Ascii reached down and wrapped a hand around his needy member, letting out a sigh as set his index finger at the tip, massaging his pre into it for lubrication. Then he pushed his wide hips out and brought his entire groin to the stem of the sink, his thigh high covered legs parallel to it. His fair-sized balls parted slightly as they squashed against the cold cistern, and Ascii began thrusting, rubbing and grinding his entire reproductive area. Ascii didn’t know why, but rubbing his cock on things was his favourite way to masturbate. He usually finished off with his fingers, but he could spend up to half-an-hour in this state of bliss. He enjoyed the thought that his pre and the scent of his cock would remain on the object, there was something simple and animalistic about it. But at the same time, he thought of his glans as more of a giant clit than a male instrument, a ball of sensitivity craving sensation. He looked own at his body: he had done a very good job emulating a female; it was hairless save for some light, fine arm hair and a blonde patch of pubic hair above his dick shaved into a love heart. Keeping pubic is fine, he thought, as it gave some personality to his gentiles. His year-long schedule of an hour’s cardio and squatting with weights had paid off, endowing him with a slim silhouette and an illusion of wide hips, caused by his ample ass. He wasn’t too strict with his diet; after all he needed a bit of fat to pull off a female look. He certainly didn’t want skinny thighs and was willing to sacrifice a little tummy fat for it. But now, as his cock grinded against the cold sink, he was getting close, and not wanting to waste his load, he gave two more slow thrusts and withdrew his cock back beneath his pink skirt."
>>
>>9292653

"Ascii wandered over to his bed and slumped down on it. Lying down on his side, he tucked his cock and balls between his legs so it was facing backwards and lifted his legs so his tight asshole was exposed to the air. He liked to lie like this so he could fantasize about someone walking in on him, although it would never happen and if it did he would surely be ashamed."

Please criticise and tear apart. I intend to delve into obscure fetishes, and I'm not sure whether I want to make it a seperate story, but the supernatural.
>>
I'm experimenting with this. It's a bit like writing horror.
>>
She shifted down off her seat at the bow of the small boat, still gripping his hand tightly. "Lie down with me," she said.

"What?" His pulse leapt in his throat.

Spreading out their dry clothes on the rough boards beneath them, she lay down and watched him expectantly until he settled beside her. The enormous sky stretched out above like a canopy of softly changing lights that turned from violet to pink, to yellow and red, and then a deep dark blue. He might have been fascinated by the show if he wasn't so acutely aware of her beside him, and the heat of her hand in his, or the smooth bare skin of her arm pressed to his own.

"This is why I love this place," she said, lifting her free hand to point at the heavens. "Look."

The first star had appeared. Lulled by the sighs of the ocean and the gently rocking waves beneath them, he gradually began to relax and watch the show unfolding before his eyes. They said nothing as the sky deepened to black and the stars shone down like pin-pricks of light puncturing the universe – and not just a few, or a few hundred, but thousands. He hadn't seen this many stars in his life. He'd never before bothered to stop long enough to notice.

"This is the best place to see the stars, so far away from all the lights and pollution," she said eventually, when they could even trace the milky-way from one end of the sky to the other. "My mother used to say that every star represents a life. When you see a shooting star, it means someone has passed on. But there are new stars being birthed all the time… and there are millions more that you can't see with the naked eye just yet."

"Which one are you?" he asked.

She lifted their joined hands and pointed. "That one right there."

"Where?"

"That dim one next to that blazing bright one."

"Nah," he said dismissively. "You'll be that one there."

"That's the north star!" she protested.

"So?"

"My head isn't that big."

"Then we'll be those two over there."

"Huh?"

"The two right next to each other, like they're lying together in a boat."

She moved her head closer to his to follow his pointing finger. "Oh, yeah," she murmured, with a soft laugh, and for a long time they lay, contemplating the stars with her head on his shoulder and her hand curled in his. She couldn't have known have fast his heart raced for her.

At last she whispered, "We'll go back tomorrow."

He smiled, relieved despite his promise that he would stay with her, if that was what she wanted. "Cool," he said in an understated tone.

She turned her face to his, and instinctively he did the same. Their noses almost bumped but neither drew back. They'd been caught in a moment which might have been inevitable since the moment she'd accepted his hand, and they both knew what came next. Deep green eyes searched his, uncertainty tinged with hope, reflected in his own.

When their lips came together, he had never known anything like it.

And from that point on, everything changed.
>>
>>9278732
Does anyone know some good femdom stuff involving strong verbal humiliation?
>>
>>9278732
American Psycho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbxy-HS1yCo
>>
>>9292680
>>>>>>you will never experience this
>>
File: 1442274002620.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1442274002620.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>9279098
>>
OP reporting in. Why hasn't this thread died yet?
>>
>>9295027
we are men of iron will
>>
>>9278732
>elisa_lam.jpg
>>
>>9295099

thicccccccc. ;)
>>
>>9295119
More like bloated...
>>
>>9295842

mmmmm, she thicccc ;))
>>
"Her lewdness is a great nightmare.
Her anus is defenseless.
It contracts every time I move, looking like a second reproductive opening.
---Elizabeth's anus.
The dirtiest part of her is right in front of me."
>>
>>9295045
let it go on longer
>>
>>9279596
It made me feel things

Almost nutted

Any more like it?
>>
How is this FUCKING thread still up?
>>
how do you tastefully write about eating ass
>>
>>9300888

you compare the anus to the neck of a goose. and say it tastes like salt
>>
>>9295875
I think you missed the joke, anon.
>>
>>9300950

she is very thicccc ;)
>>
>>9279175
There it is, every thread, some inane child posts this "my diary desu" meme. I bet you don't even keep one, you pathetic whelp. Do you think you're funny, with your diary memes? All you're doing is wasting everyone's time. Fuck off to /pol/ or /v/, you're not welcome on a serious discussion forum.
>>
>>9301010

You're not the arbiter of this board. Grow up, idiot.
>>
>>9278732
>Who is this low res female?
>>
>>9301219

Here she is in a more supreme definition. Her name is Tzuyu; she's a Taiwanese girl and a member of the hit K-pop group 'TWICE'.

Please pay extra attention to the definition of her quadricep.
>>
File: high_res_female.jpg (188KB, 951x1500px) Image search: [Google]
high_res_female.jpg
188KB, 951x1500px
>>9301241

separate post for pic to bolster the post's importance (this was meant to be the direction of the thread)
>>
We were playing the Borderlands 2 campaign when we decided to take a break. You got a text and said you were going over to a friend's house for a few hours. I asked if i could go, you said no. I asked why and you said because it’s a guy who fucks you. I said ah hell nah and grabbed your throat. I choked you onto your bed where i tied you to each corner. You were spread and totally helpless to stop me from doing what i wanted.

I lit a candle and let it sit burning on your nightstand. I kissed and nibbled and licked your inner thighs hovering near you pussy so you could feel the warmth of my breath on your clit and slit. You kept moaning whenever i neared your dripping honey pot. I finally opened my mouth and sucked in your pussy and all its juice. You screamed and twitched, you tried wrapping your legs around my head but couldn't due to the restraints. You started grinding your hips, sliding your pussy over my mouth as my tongue entered you, mouth sucked your juice and my thumb attacked your clit.

You came 2 times in a row then i shoved a couple fingers in and assaulted your gspot. You screamed and squeezed my fingers as you came once again. I removed my fingers, my hand was soaked from how wet you were. I stood over you, my cock throbbing and pointing at you. You were trying to catch your breath and kept saying "Ok, no more please, I'm done. I love you, no more tho chill". I leaned over you and kissed you. You thought i was about to untie you, however, i had reached for the candle while we kissed. I stood and raised the candle. Your eyes widened and you said "oh my god no". The way you bit your lip, i knew you couldn't wait any longer. I poured the wax on your boobs, trailing it down your chest, to your bellybutton and just above your pussy, dripping a few drops into your
patch. I moved closer to your mouth. I turned your head and cock slapped your lips and tongue then stuck my dick in your mouth. You sucked me enthusiastically with lots of suction. I poured more wax on your boobs. You stopped sucking and moaned. That's when i got between your legs and slude my cock up and down your opening. Patting my dick on your clit, i was about to fuck you. I grabbed your throat again and leveraged myself on top of you. I was pounding you while choking you. A minute or two passed before you clenched my cock from another orgasm. I was deep inside you when i started filling the condom.

When i finished, i kissed you again while removing the condom. You were out of breath. I was as well. I poured my warm cum on your stomach then released your restraints. You were completely relaxed and started making out with me. You got on top of me and we cuddled for a while before heading to the shower.

Author is Branson McCaron. Not sure why he wrote this in first-person, but he has a short story on amazon that is hot. It reads better than this imo
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.