[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF I love Cliff now!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>>
>>9272594
>>
>>9272594
>>9272672

Anybody who says they're 'enjoying' Gravity's Rainbow is the biggest pseudo pleb.

I would understand being 'fascinated' or 'intrigued' by the book but it's honestly a massive slog and while I'm obviously projecting my own experience of the book, I am at least 99% sure that I'm 100% correct.
>>
>>9272708
You're incorrect
>>
>>9272708
you're a stupud little fuckhead greavity's rainbow is the most entetaining novel i've ever read and you've obviously never actually picked it up or else you're just a huge pseud projecting your inability to read onto everyoe else i enjoy gravity's rainboe i read it once a year because it's so much fucking fun and NOT a slog at ALL

fuck you by the way, what an jerk
>>
>>9272708
I'm 98% sure that your 101% correct.
>>
>>9272711

Probably.
>>
>>9272708
The first read is a slog, but the second read is a joy.
>>
>>9272708
I'm 100% sure that you're maybe correct
>>
>>9272708
>a massive slog

A massive log too.
>>
>>9272708

nah I wouldn't describe it as a massive slog. I literally enjoy picking apart the prose and references. different strokes mayne.
>>
File: 1416035946421 .jpg (218KB, 600x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1416035946421 .jpg
218KB, 600x1003px
>>9272708
day 2: i am still enraged by this post, with no signs of cooling off
>>
Is it even possible to actually enjoy it?

I mean, I know the meme is to say you do, because that makes you look smart and tons of bitches will fuck you obviously....but come on...
>>
>enjoying reading
is reading meant to be something you actually enjoy while you're doing it? i thought the pleasure only came in the accomplishment and pride afterwards. or like, it can be really enjoyable to reflect on stories afterwards. but reading in itself is pretty dull.
>>
>>9272708
I thought it was fun
>>
>>9274084
>is reading meant to be something you actually enjoy while you're doing it?

yes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.