[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to be a writer >not really like writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: pepe cryy.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe cryy.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>want to be a writer
>not really like writing
>>
>>9269831
then why would you want to be a writer
>>
>>9269833
i dont want peoples to forget about me, i want my name in google
>>
>>9269846
Then go around and rape people's dogs. Or be a serial killer demapping people in microwaves - your name could be JOI.
>>
>>9269846
I'm sure Google needs people to scrub the corridors.
>>
if you don't like to write, how on earth could you be a writer? maybe you have to find your style of writing
>>
File: 1478618471098.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471098.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>want to read books
>not really like reading
>>
>want to live my life
>dont really like breathing
>>
>want to make pretty girls laugh
>dont like girls
>>
>>9269833
sometimes you just need to love from massive amounts of strangers
>>
>>9269846
People are going to forgrt about you, what might be the one thing you change that survives you the longest are the statistics from the census. "Either live a life worth writing about, or write something worth reading" -(kinds sorta )Benjamin Franklin. If you aren't destined to be an artist it doesn't mean your life has to be without meaning. Whats tieing you down anyway? Job, spouse, kids? Next chance you get, next weekend or week off, travel somewhere. It doesn't have to be grand, it doesn't have to cost more than $100. Just go out and explore, and I'd bet your felicity you'd find something wonderful.
>>
>>9269871
This, just commit a horrendous and disgusting crime
>>
>>9269831
>want to be gay
>dont really like my anus expanded
>>
>>9270206
i dont have that much of a ambition. I would gladly settle for beeing important and well-received writer in my country, i love thought of giving interviews, and explaing those complex concepts to attractive female journalist, with square glasses and liquid dripping from her pussy. However i would pull out my hairs from happiness, if my book would gain enough popularity for english translation. I am sure that finding slightest mention of my meme novel in 4chan /lit/ would make me drown in state of blissful ecstasy
>>
>>9269846
Everyone will be forgotten. It is only a matter of time
>>
>>9269961
don't worry i'm sure pretty girls laugh at you all the time.
>>
Higher callings are still desires. They just have work and confidence dimensions, unlike, say, jerking off.

Its extremely foolish to conclude higher callings are not really desired just so you dont have to try.
>>
File: c.png (111KB, 297x231px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
111KB, 297x231px
>want to be dead
>not really like dying
>>
>want to be Übermensch
>not really like imposing your will on the world and others

;(
>>
>>9271717
Doesn't really sound like you want to be a writer, you just want to be famous
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.