[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philosphy according to /pol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 51

File: bart zizek.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bart zizek.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>http://pastebin.com/UKw5wngh

What would you say to the person who wrote this?
>>
MY GOTT
>>
>Philosophy refers to looking at life in a pragmatic manner
lmao
>>
>>9268300
>Philosophy refers to looking at life in a pragmatic manner and attempting to understand why life is as it is and the principles governing behind it.

Sure, if you're as shallow as a 15 years old girl.
>>
>>9268371
Are you telling me that /pol/ is the teenager version of /a/? That would make a lot of sense.
>>
File: Disgust Zizek.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust Zizek.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
>>9268300
>Philosphy according to /pol/

I haven't even clicked on the link yet and I feel brain cells dissolving
>>
>>9268300
>/pol/ thinks they're legitamite again
Heh
>>
This is amazing.
>>>/pol/117476710
>>
>>9268402
>I haven't even clicked on the link yet and I feel brain cells dissolving
Probably the effect of your Marxism.
>>
What if you would watch The Simpsons and imagine Homer is Zizek speaking in extremely dense aphorisms?
>>
>>9268453
memes have gone too far
>>
>>9268458
This are the kind of comments that makes me glad to live in a post-Nietzschian era.
>>
>>9268453
>"the masters of the world are demons from another dimension who control us" is a perfectly reasonable explanation
>"the means of production are controled by a small group of people called the burgeois" it's jew nonesense and if you think that you should be gased
Thanks /pol/.
>>
>>9268453
This can't be real. I've heard the stories but as a level-headed man I always believed they were embellished. But this, not this. Nothing nearly as retarded as this.
>>
>>9268300
there is something deeply disgraceful about writing philosophy in pastebin. It's worse than writing philosophy on /lit/.
>>
>>9268469
Memes haven't gone to far enough.
>>
>>9268458
Idk, homer is someone everyone can look down on. It'd be funny as a one time gag but it would shed humor quicker than a snake in the high noon of the Caseloozaqitaręnaquintonechèlebré desert. He would be much better as a reocurrung character.
>>
>>9268516
>Alex Jones became a relevent political figure in your life time

And I thought we'd hit rock bottom with Glenn Beck.
>>
>>9268390
Isn't /a/ the teenage version of /a/?
>>
>>9268605
As far as I'm concerned they're still little girls.
>>
>>9268300
I would ask them what their "philosophy" is, then tell them it's simply ideology they've decided is "pragmatic."
>>
File: b3vjmf2.jpg (29KB, 311x400px) Image search: [Google]
b3vjmf2.jpg
29KB, 311x400px
>>9268300
>>
>>9268516
That post really is something. You can move in any direction, at any depth of field, and it just keeps expanding like some mad fractal labyrinth.
>>
>>9268785
And half the images are just tertiary guides to secondary media libraries.
>>
File: 9cC8rm3.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
9cC8rm3.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>9268300
>"Ideology is rigid"
>ignoring the point of reflexion
>denying that fundamental human understanding is an ever-changing thing
People at /pol/ are really nothing clever and their self deceit lies in living inside their disturbed point of view, as if the lenses by which their perceive the world could explain everything.
>>
>>9268453
>pizzagate
Nuke /pol/ from orbit. Kill /pol/ with fire and magnets. Exterminate /pol/ mercilessly.

>>9268527
Focault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco is about three men inventing a grand conspiracy.

>>9268785
Hence the expression fractally wrong.
>>
>>9269135
What's the problem with pizzagate, cuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 482x427px
>>9268453
>tfw there's always a chance that your future son will end up being a fat NEET /pol/tard

And then they wonder abput why white people are not having kids.
>>
>>9269272
even if there were a pedophilia ring in a DC pizza restaurant, what's wrong with that anyway?

I wouldn't mind if my leaders fuck children if they could govern well and not do dumb ass shit like shut down the federal government for a couple weeks or needlessly invade 3rd world countries.

We've all got our vices, right?
>>
>>9269272
It started as a meme and after a while you would see people dedicating their entire free time to it, while accusing random people of pedophilia (which is the worst thing you can accuse someone of in this society). Pretty pathetic.
>>
>>9269135
>Focault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco is about three men inventing a grand conspiracy.

And it turns out to be correct.
>>
>>9269319
Is this what we are reaching? A high level of McCarthyism by some crazed group and the silence over real concerns of mass surveillance?

What a time to be alive indeed.
>>
>>9269343
I'm reminded of the Boston Marathon Bombing and how reddit users decided to become amatuer detectives. They singled out a "suspicious" looking guy who ended up having nothing to do with the bombing.
>>
File: scoob.jpg (53KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
scoob.jpg
53KB, 576x472px
>Philosophy is objective
>>
>>9268470
When people say post-Nietzschian what exactly do they mean?
>>
>>9268453

Holy hell, this is some serious next level retardation.

Not only has /pol/ helped ruin 4chan with their idiocy, but they have completely destroyed what redpill even means. They have no idea at all what The Matrix movies meant about the pills or any of the deeper philosophy behind any of it. Ironically, /pol/'s version of a redpill is a simulacra. It's ultimate irony, really.

What a bunch of mentally challenged window lickers. If you try to enlighten them to their moronic ways you are the enemy. Blows my mind.
>>
File: image.png (868KB, 1169x6371px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
868KB, 1169x6371px
>>9269492
Stop using these sophisticated techniques to brainwash us!

>tfw it's not a meme anymore
>>
>>9269501

There's no doubt in my mind that counter intelligence exists and the possibility of them being active on multiple forms of media isn't an impossibility, honestly. People ingest all kinds of propaganda unknowingly so it's not far out there.

However, I am quite literally just a man sitting on a toilet in my home trying to relax and call /pol/ retarded.
>>
>>9269492
That sums about it.

>>9269501
All the techniques mentioned in your picture are used a lot by /pol/. That is really something.
>>
>>9268453
I wonder who's behind this.
It's either some kind of actual psyop/brainwashing program, or it's the collective opus of 20-30 schizo NEETs who actually believe this shit.

I refuse to think that a sane person could believe, if not even produce sich shit.
>>
File: 1365950625967.jpg (84KB, 435x326px) Image search: [Google]
1365950625967.jpg
84KB, 435x326px
>>9269528
>However, I am quite literally just a man sitting on a toilet in my home trying to relax and call /pol/ retarded.
Too much info man.
>>
>>9269545
*such
>>
>>9269545
What I am about to tell you is part of 4chan's history. Sometime around 2008 if I recall, an extreme right wing forum called stormfront decided to invade 4chan. I don't recall what came first, if the right wing propaganda or the pedophile troll posts in /b/. Fact is, we realize too late of what was actually happening.

Now, when /pol/ was created, they didn't stop. Someone, you could say a group, was posting all day, every day of the week, during months, pictures of dicks from black men in any post that were even slightly leftist. I know, I was there.

So there you have it, you could say 4chan is the brainwashing central from a nazi group, sadly.
>>
>>9269605
The heavy stormfront shilling started around 2013, which neatly coincides with the period when /new/ turned from ancaps joking about hitler to nazi central. Also, /pol/ wasn't "created", it was a containment board to keep in the /new/ diaspora that got everywhere when it was deleted.
>>
>>9269716
I still believe this was a mistake. /b/ was shit by that point anyway. /pol/ gives too much legitimacy to bigotry and delusional conspiracy thinking.
>>
>>9269728
>cuck detected
>>
>>9269716
Of course it was created as a containment board, but some people legitimately though they could talk about politics freely, me included. It was a mistake.

Although I recall it was 2012 the tipping point, near the presidential election.
>>
File: romneycone.jpg (67KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
romneycone.jpg
67KB, 500x750px
>>9269803
cuck detector detected

I mean, even if you are "redpilled" and what not, the blurring of LARPing fantasy and actual reality on /pol/ is disturbing. Do you just accept everything you read on /pol/ as truth? How do you ever decipher the signal from the noise?

I mean sometimes it is funny. I was just looking at the "Could sex be used to counter the declining birth rates?" and had to admit that was a funny idea.
>>
>>9269803
Of course some conspiracies are real, that is historically undeniable. But the sort of conspiracy that comes out of /pol/ is beyond taste and reasoning.

Besides, if you were a conspirator, wouldn't you use forums and places like /pol/ to drop false clues to cover the real conspiracy and attack the good guys? There you have something to think.
>>
>>9269867
>reason
gtb2r/eddit
>>
>>9268300
That text strays as far from collective unconsciousness of /pol/ as it possibly could.

/pol/ is not about pragmaticism or discussion, and it shouldn't be; it can be described as a digital orgy, where men break down the walls built by their intellect and collectively self-indoctrinate themselves. The problem with any ideology is that it is apparent as a method of approach and a 21st Century individual unwillingly deconstructs it, making it impossible for him/her to actually apply it. /pol/ suceeds at bringing itself to an almost trance-like state where they can perform ideology while still recognising it as such. /lit/'s own DFW failed in that regard, as he could not construct a faith for himself and actually believe/live by it.

/pol/ is the new existential movement. It operates on the following principles:
1.) Postmodernism is not rejected and often embraced. Big exception is the concept of meaning in art; any work posseses inherent meaning (not necessary by intent), while life does not.
2.) As follows, to fill one's life with meaning one should translate fictional narratives to reality.
3.) This is impossible if one recognises the divide between fiction and reality.
4.) Consequently, an individual should first construct the narrative, then decieve himself that it is not artificial.
4*) Self-deciet can be practised a myriad ways, simplest being Kabbalistic in nature (synchronicity, parallelisms within Logos), and most unorthodox ones stemming from novel practices (data spam, taking on post-performative identities).
>>
>>9269605
>>9269716
>>9269813

>complains about wild conspiracy theories from /pol/
>generates wild conspiracy theory to explain /pol/'s ideology in order to avoid considering that anybody could organically grow into right-wing beliefs in today's culture
>>
>>9269997

pseudo-intellectual detected

I hope that by the time I've read enough to name-drop the Kabbalah like no big deal, I won't exist in an intellectually lobotomized state.
>>
>>9269813

I'm not a libertarian but I miss RON PAUL 2012. Good times. Kids will never know Doom Paul and id's habbiding!!!
>>
>>9270016
But I haven't studied Kabbalah. You don't need to finish med school to know basic things doctors perform, although you may not know the purpose behind it - the manic search for coincidences definitely serves different goals among Zoar scholars and /pol/ conspiracytards, but the action is the same.
>>
File: 1488711421869266384041.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1488711421869266384041.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>9270016
Seudo-intellectual detected, I can tell by the way you felt the need to point out a correct usage of kabbalistic that you are insecure about your poor study habits and wish that you could be as learned as the anon you replied to, but instead you must create a fantasy wherein you are above anon, but at the same time, this creates a disparity. Creating a fantasy to make yourself feel better does work well superficially, but theres always a part of your mind, a deeper, more thoughtful and introspective element that has to think about why you would need to create a fantasy if you are better than anon. So you have both a superiority and inferiority complex at the same time, such a state of things may create so much psychological disjunction that it would be difficult for these two parts of your mind (lets call the lower order, animalistic one the 'it', and the higher order the 'Overself'). If the it and the overself have their connection weakened(that would be you of course, lets call that one the 'self'), the It would become so powerful without inhibition from the Overself, causing you to become impulsive and of course unrealistically boastful. It is very important that we restore the Self. You seem to have issues with approval that you've realized were immature and so you've internalized them until they became an innate part of your confidence reassurance process. Its seems that to stave of the wave of insecurity that may become eminent with a stronger influence of the Overself you create concious lies to your self. This lack of approval probably developed in childhood (as all major disorders of the pysche do), so I would say it was probably due to a distant father. It is important then, that you establish a passion and dedicate yourself, that way you may have true confidence in yourself without the need to lie and perpetuate a broken pysche.
>>
>>9268300

I'm confused. How do you know this is from /pol/? I see nothing in the text that actually references /pol/ or gives any indication it was made to represent the entire board.
>>
>>9270154
It's form the /pol/ of infinity-chan.
>>
>>9270016

If your problem was specifically with the fact that I shit-tested your knowledge of the Kabbalah and not with the fact that I labeled you as another "intellectual but idiot", then you may seriously need to consider whether you're just a highbrow version of the /pol/ conspiracytard.

In friendlier words, I think that by addressing the spirit of /pol/ without applying the principle of charity undermines your credibility and prevents you from making informed opinions.
There's a lot of extremely dodgy shit that gets passed around /pol/ without any sort of justification. But that doesn't mean that none of the issues deserve any sort of investigation.

Why don't we start with an example? There was no evidence for pedophile rings in Pizzagate, but the Instagram pages for James Alefantis and his Comet Ping Pong restaurant had enormous references to boy love, many instances of children in chains or in restraints "for the lulz", etc. Don't forget about Tony Podesta's extensive collection of paintings depicting children engaging in sexual acts. You can probably find this on voat or in an archive if you'd like.

There was certainly enough evidence to demonstrate that top Washington DC were fucking creeps, but if it weren't for the extensive attempts at coverups by the mainstream media, I would have just left it at that. How can you proclaim innocence without an investigation, especially in an era where Pentagon investigations are routinely shut down before arrests are made? (Anderson Cooper reported on this one).

>>9270147

Great satire. Contrived psychoanalysis is usually just projection in my experience. Tried and tested sign of a pseudointellectual.
>>
>>9270194
Well yes but actually I can tell by the way you use your walk you're a woman's man, no time to talk.
>>
>>9269545
It's similar to most /x/ threads, so I would guess it's just nutcases.
>>
/pol/ did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>9270243
The same way a retarded child can't be blamed for doing something bad.
>>
>>9269341
...It really doesn't, more like you probably read the beginning, the end and decided it was true.
>>
>>9270004
Dumb newfaggot detected
>>
>>9269501
I don't even think COINTELPRO existed as something with that name after internet forums became a thing.
>>
>>9268417
>/pol/ thinks they were ever legitamite
>>
>>9270218
Holy...
>>
>>9269545
Thought pol was mostly memes with a lot of racism involved. Made a pro flat earth thread on pol a few days ago. Not really sure any longer.
>>
>>9270368
The earth is actually flat tho... science has proved it
>>
>>9270389
Yes and gravity is not real, it's density..
>>
File: 1490059999179.png (119KB, 525x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1490059999179.png
119KB, 525x1030px
>>9270368
I made a thread about pubic hair on /pol/ and it got 300 replies before I got banned for off-topic.
>>
>>9269728

Agreed. Moot should have stuck to his guns and left /new/ deleted. I'd rather have white supremacists scattered across every board than have a massive, pulsating beacon attracting more and festering at the heart of the site.

We have just as many edgy crossboarding underage b&ns now as we would've without a "containment" board anyways, if not more.
>>
>>9270411
Pfff. Did you know that gravity IS JUST A THEORY?
>>
>ITT: reddit
>>
>tfw you realise virtue is just aesthetics on a higher plane
>>
>>9269556
if only everyone reacted to shitposting like this guy did
>>
>>9270004
Read again.
>>
>>9270483
Like fucking clockwork
>>
>>9269448
I was wondering that too, but they probably don't know anything about Nietzsche, they just want to replace his era with their own.
>>
>>9268300
Replace pragmatic and its derivatives with logical.
>>
>>9269303
This is a joke r-right?
>>
>>9270672
It's satire anon.
>>
>>9269501
>supposed document from the FBI
>can't differentiate between their and there

Only one board could be this retarded
>>
File: 1464579471143.jpg (18KB, 640x510px) Image search: [Google]
1464579471143.jpg
18KB, 640x510px
>>9270688
I say is a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>9268417
>legitamite
sounds like some kind of spread
>>
>>9269135
>Hence the expression fractally wrong.

>It is as impossible to convince a fractally wrong person of anything as it is to walk around the edge of the Mandelbrot set in finite time.

choice
>>
>>9269303
>We've all got our vices, right?

Right.
>>
>>9269448
well you see, my good friend, post means after and Nietzchian means of Nietzche
>>
>>9270672
I am dead serious

I must fuck infants while I eat my pizza.
>>
>>9269501
>a sensitive posting of a critical nature on a forum

lol
>>
>>9269492
>upset about Matrix' deep philosophy being corrupted
fag
>>
File: pwned.png (236KB, 506x507px) Image search: [Google]
pwned.png
236KB, 506x507px
>>9270896
>itt: buttflustered libtards angry that their little world is going away forever

you had your shot and you failed, now you pay the price

come at the king you best not miss, beta faggots
>>
File: 6745.gif (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6745.gif
205KB, 500x500px
>>9270946
>come at the king you best not miss

Seeing 4channers talk like this makes me cringe.

I guarantee none of the gravitas or significance associated - even only in reference to charisma or masculinity rather than any sort of leadership position - with the word king have ever been connected with you.
>>
>>9270946
ttly pwned, pure pwnage, boom headshot
>>
>>9270946

You seem like the kind of person who puts pennies up their asshole to gain some misguided sense of superiority over your peers
>>
File: 1488885277661.png (208KB, 540x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488885277661.png
208KB, 540x480px
>>9269501
>google "cointelpro techniques for dilution"
>first link is Zero Hedge
>>
>>9271031

You seem like the kind of dickhead who has never had an original thought in his life.

SICK REFERENCE BRO
>>
>>9268300
>Wants to be president
>Makes bizarre campaign
>Controversy everywhere
>Those stupid hats everywhere
>Actual violence during rallies
>God knows what allies helping from behind the curtain
>Somehow people still like him
>Somehow people still vote for him
>Is a dick even when it comes to babies

That Greg Stillson is a real asshole.
>>
File: do it.jpg (121KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
121KB, 680x1000px
>>9270972
>>9271003
>>9271031
>>
>>9270465
Moots intentions were noble, he saw the complete shit show that happened after encyclopedia dramatica was changed overnight and knew he was a hypocrite to do the same to /new/. The problem isn't the irreverent racism, it the complete unironic neo Nazism pushing out everything else
>>
File: neogaf.jpg (211KB, 950x713px) Image search: [Google]
neogaf.jpg
211KB, 950x713px
>>9271268
>sphincter sore little neogaf numale cuckold upset he cant censor the internet as much as he'd like

this pleases me greatly
>>
File: 1487946240373.jpg (61KB, 320x568px) Image search: [Google]
1487946240373.jpg
61KB, 320x568px
>>9270465
>>9271268
kill yourself commie cucks

/pol/ literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>9271273
Haha you look weird
>>
>>9271273
Nice Reddit spacing.
>>
Just delete the thread, the average IQ of /lit/ drops every second it's still up.
>>
File: 1488738057867.png (184KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488738057867.png
184KB, 601x600px
>>9271276
are you mad you couldn't push your artificial "reddit spacing" meme onto 4chan?

you people are way out of your depth here and I can't wait for Trump to push your shit in.
>>
>>9271285
Is English your second language or something?
>>
File: hi shareblue.png (391KB, 632x982px) Image search: [Google]
hi shareblue.png
391KB, 632x982px
>>9271295
oui sharebleu
>>
>>9271299
Yes, he's a liberal plant, sent here to convert the most well read part of 4chan, that spend their time shitposting in other boards and creating 400 post threads dedicated to praising the current American president. Yes, with /lit/ out of the way, surely /pol/'s base of mouthbreathing redditors will crumble.
>>
File: clinton islands.jpg (177KB, 1008x1200px) Image search: [Google]
clinton islands.jpg
177KB, 1008x1200px
>>9271321
>>
>>9271321
Joke's on him, I'm neither liberal nor American. But he isn't American either.
>>
>>9271322
I never understood why Americans let themselves be cucked by rural hillbillies.
>>
>>9271330
because urbanites aren't human and will not be treated as such
>>
File: 1484663865196.png (359KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1484663865196.png
359KB, 600x579px
>>9271322
t. Cletus
Only dumb rednecks voted for drumpf. Smart city people, like us book readers on /lit/, voted for her.
>>
>>9271334
What's the view like in Appalachia?
>>
File: 1478402157549.jpg (4KB, 111x125px) Image search: [Google]
1478402157549.jpg
4KB, 111x125px
>>9271268
pic related is you
>>
File: winky pepe.jpg (137KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
winky pepe.jpg
137KB, 500x510px
>>9271352
i;m not even american you blighted ape
>>
>>9271359
Appalachia is a metaphor for rural shitholes all over the world.
>>
>>9268300
The term 'pragmatic' isn't appropriate. Should be replaced with 'rationally', which differentiates philosophy from theology (only the later presupposes the supernatural).
>>
File: avg commie.jpg (95KB, 470x599px) Image search: [Google]
avg commie.jpg
95KB, 470x599px
>>9271393
is it? sorry i'm not in the "starbucks swilling baudrillard worshipping hillary voting sheltered numale cuckold" demographic, so i've not heard of such succinct and ingenious metaphor
>>
>>9271406
>starbucks swilling baudrillard worshipping hillary voting sheltered numale cuckold
>attached pic of a weirdo communist
You seem to have an imaginary vision of anyone who insults you.
>>
File: carl.jpg (39KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
39KB, 600x615px
>>9271424
post a picture of yourself
>>
>>9268300
Jesus Chrisst, pol/ does not understand the basics of human interaction and how to function in a society mildly properly, how do you expect them to process abstract concepts?
>>
>>9271427
And knowing what my face looks like would confirm that I drink Starbucks, worship Baudrillard, vote for Hillary, like communism and am into cuckoldry somehow?
>>
>>9271438
Why would a commie vote in the first place and even more, vote for the corporate candidate of the Dems?
>>
File: bernie 2016.jpg (247KB, 1188x1579px) Image search: [Google]
bernie 2016.jpg
247KB, 1188x1579px
>>9271437
(((abstract))) concepts

kek

>>9271438
i expect you will have significant similarities to this specimen
>>
>>9271443
Oh my God anon, you have no idea what abstract means do you? Holy hell, no wonder every one of you does miserably in public debate.
>>
>>9271446
so why was trump elected when he did so badly in public debate? rly mak me fink!!!!
>>
>>9271443
That guy doesn't look like he votes for Hillary, it even says "Bernie" on his shirt.
>>
>>9271455
I don't know and I do not care, much as I don't care about your elections. But seriously, you are barely literate.
>>
>>9271456
are you actually this stupid? no wonder you lost

>>9271461
you are VERY literate- but unfortunately, the ILLITERATE proles like me who severe intellectuals such as yourself need to convince just can't understand your broad and gleaming genius. as such, we are telling you to fuck off.
>>
>>9268326
Yeah that's as far as you need to go in this text before you close the tab
>>
>>9271465
>you lost
This sounds like you're suggesting that I literally am Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>9271465
So you're proud of being stupid and not being able to understand abstract concepts?
>>
>>9271474
To them, you might as well be if you don't agree 100% to the party line, then they turn around and call all liberals belligerent assholes with 0 hint of irony
>>
>>9271474
wow! extremely powerful argue skill! lefty wins again! how can drumpf compet?!?!?

>>9271475
once again, (((abstract))) concepts
>>
>>9271465
Do you always vote in favor of dick?
>>
>>9271481
What part of abstract are you implying is Jewish you utter cretin?
>>
>>9271481
>Buttblasted multireply
Hillaryous
>>
>>9271487
(((((Jewish)))))
>>
>>9271481
Who said anything about Trump or leftism?
>>
>>9271483
if it makes incompetent leftists mad

>>9271487
postmodernism... sry you took a sociology degree smdh tbqhwu

>>9271488
yeah im so mad my politics is dominating politics and public discourse and your marxist doctrine is going to be literally banned and stomped out from the ideosphere- Kek!
>>
>>9271496
>Ban things I don't like!

kek
>>
File: polniggers.jpg (120KB, 819x409px) Image search: [Google]
polniggers.jpg
120KB, 819x409px
>>9271496
You heard i here lads, if you understand abstract concept you are literally a liberal commie marxist piece of shit
>>
>>9271496
I already got dubs, chump. You lost. If you don't like it, leave 4chan.
>>
>>9271496
>If you call me a redneck you're a Marxist
So this . . . is the power . . . of /pol/.
>>
>>9271496
>I vote to make people mad
>I want things banned

You're the Marxist
>>
>>9271499
once again- if it makes leftists mad, banning it is a good thing

:)

>>9271502
>he literally has filenames whining about pol

GOD i wish i could see the haggard, shrivelled little cuckboi behind this post

>>9271504
look at whitehouse

>>9271505
>i hate working class people who don't want to live around niggers like me in my gated community

so .. . . .... whoa... this is the...power ... .... of sheltered lefties.....
>>
>>9271508
I know we're all feeding you but no seriously, do you understand what abstraction means and can you name one abstract concept?
>>
>>9271508
>look at whitehouse

Go to the white house then, I don't care. You've been disgraced on 4chan with your singles. This is the wild west faggot and the only law is repeating digits are the law.
>>
>>9271510
ur mums pussy

>>9271512
check these
>>
>>9271508
>i hate working class people who don't want to live around niggers like me in my gated community
Who are you quoting?
>>
Are you bored? I'm bored. At least pedofags and /b/tards had some variety in their routine /pol/ is just soul-crushingly dull.
>>
>>9271514
literally you
>>
>>9271513
>check these

Way to go you pathetic Marxist.
>>
>>9271518
>literally
Hmmmmm
>>
>>9271520
how about these
>>
>>9271524
>can't get dubs on the slowest board

Holy hell, go back to begging upboats
>>
>>9271524
It doesn't matter unless you at least get higher doubles.
>>
File: 1488705390451.jpg (3MB, 3840x1921px) Image search: [Google]
1488705390451.jpg
3MB, 3840x1921px
>>9271526
>>9271527
Discuss this image in no less than 250 words.
>>
>>9271533
wtc commie shoes
>>
>>9271533
Commie shoes for sale, prolly worn
>>
>>9271538
>>9271540
dumb libtards cant even follow a simple question
>>
>>9271542
I'd have written a 250 word post but I doubt you can count that high
>>
File: B E Y O N D P O L I T I C S.jpg (187KB, 1240x826px) Image search: [Google]
B E Y O N D P O L I T I C S.jpg
187KB, 1240x826px
>/pol/ is wrong
>Therefore Marx/etc is right

When will /lit/ and /leftypol/ learn?

There is a third way.
>>
>>9271581
>Marx
Literally the only people who mentioned Marx ITT were /pol/tards assuming everyone disagreeing with them is their bizarre strawman of what a non-/pol/tard is like.
>>
>>9271583

>Missing the '/etc'

Yeah it's not like the thread is brimming with "muh ideology" Slavoj-tards or anything...
>>
File: pol in a nutshell.jpg (342KB, 1155x852px) Image search: [Google]
pol in a nutshell.jpg
342KB, 1155x852px
>>9271272
>>9271273
>>9271285
So, /pol/fags learn about this thread and finally decide to invade /lit/.
>>
File: 1482852326712.jpg (134KB, 647x684px) Image search: [Google]
1482852326712.jpg
134KB, 647x684px
>>9271550
>libturb "bants"

sorry your father was absent

>>9271592
/lit/ is overwhelmingly /pol/ during normal hours noiw

the entirety of 4chan is, in fact
>>
>>9271581
It wasn't invented by Nietzsche. Nietzsche is a mirror of this guy, he is the true übermensch.
>>
File: 1373419023688.png (322KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1373419023688.png
322KB, 546x700px
>>9271581
When will /pol/ fuck off with their ad hominem? We don't know.
>>
>>9271598
>/lit/ is overwhelmingly /pol/ during normal hours noiw
Can I correctly assume you are now announcing a raid from /pol/ to /lit/?

Because that is typical of you faggots.
>>
>>9271598
No I'm not wtf man. Nazism is for the socially retarded I can see why /r9k/ and /pol/ adopt it but I never have I read you guys don't.
>>
>>9271588
Nothing inherently wrong with Zizek and his diagnosis of ideology has some values, not least of all for the memes.
>>
File: 3 - 1.png (12KB, 668x460px) Image search: [Google]
3 - 1.png
12KB, 668x460px
Be ready for the /pol/ invasion, these fucker just told their plan.
>>
>>9271598
/pol/ is overwhelmingly reddit at all hours now.
>>
File: 14231346.jpg (439KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14231346.jpg
439KB, 1050x1080px
>>9271611
4chan would rather be friends with reddit than pic related- i.e you

back to tumblrgaf
>>
>>9271607
They're honestly the worst crossboarders in all 4chan. I hate /pol/ more than /soc/ now and that is saying a lot.
>>
>>9271612
I've been here since before you got your first pube.

It's you who needs to go back to /r/the_donald
>>
File: 1442976897436.png (44KB, 706x674px) Image search: [Google]
1442976897436.png
44KB, 706x674px
>calling everyone who disagrees with him "libcuck"
>constantly claiming he is from a third position
Fucking assholes.
>>
>>9271615
>i am le oldfag
>obsessed with reddit

go back
>>
File: 1483360467357.png (217KB, 267x689px) Image search: [Google]
1483360467357.png
217KB, 267x689px
>>9271617
im really getting under your skin arent i :)
>>
> tfw there is no discernible difference between /pol/ and people blatantly shitposting anymore
>>
>>9271621
whine about it on qa reddicuck
>>
>>9271621
They are the same. They've always been the same.

These nazis don't use logic in their conversation, they only shitpost.
>>
>>9271619
>obsessed with reddit
Yes, because redditors like you are ruining our lovely site.
>>
>>9271626
>waaa i hate shitposts! ugh the trolls are trolling me like gamergate did to brianna wu! why cant this be a safespace for libtards like reddit? reeeeee

good job outing yourself redditor

>>9271629
this isnt your site reddit
>>
File: 1465149130008.jpg (341KB, 930x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1465149130008.jpg
341KB, 930x1060px
Remember, they never come alone. Another /pol/fag is going to replace him after he leaves.

This thread is now their target.
>>
>>9271330

I never understood why Americans let themselves be cucked by recently arrived immigrants and guardian subscribers.
>>
>>9271631
No, it's ours. Not /r/the_donald's
>>
File: littan.jpg (113KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
littan.jpg
113KB, 1000x1400px
>>9271612
>>9271619
>>9271609
/pol/ sucks for many reasons: annoying, immature, cringeworthy retards, never leaves, they think it's their duty to spread to all the boards, worst crossboarders ever, they break all of 4chan rules all the time. If a good active admin that cared about 4chan aka Moot was still here he would have already deleted your board off again.

I'm pretty sure I speak for all of the regulars of /lit/ when I say: grow the fuck up and actually read a book or fuck off. Good night.
>>
>>9271635
only a redditor can be this far removed from reality

>>9271636
>le cringe!

xd upvote
>>
File: 1460657455763.png (31KB, 417x173px) Image search: [Google]
1460657455763.png
31KB, 417x173px
>>9271636
Well said anon.
>>
>>9271640
>only a redditor can be this far removed from reality
I imagine the irony of this is lost on you.
>>
>>9270709
you overestimate the intellect of bureaucrats
>>
File: ayyyy.png (100KB, 558x386px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.png
100KB, 558x386px
>>9271636
>>9271643
>>9271644
>>
File: 1480874295124.png (583KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1480874295124.png
583KB, 890x876px
>>9271648
>>
File: antifa gets slapped.webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
antifa gets slapped.webm
2MB, 720x576px
>it's another leftists btfo thread

based
>>
File: spengler.jpg (77KB, 474x336px) Image search: [Google]
spengler.jpg
77KB, 474x336px
The Decline of the Right
>>
I really wish Moot was still the admin, this little shits are annoying. Hiroyuki barely strolls around here. Not even /q/ is open right now.
>>
File: 1354665748716.jpg (29KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
1354665748716.jpg
29KB, 528x543px
>>9271666

>He doesn't even spill his beer
>>
>>9271675
/qa/ exists but it's been totally abandoned by mods and has turned into a hybrid of /s4s/ and /jp/.
>>
>when right wingers complain about the rise of postmodernism undermining rational discourse and commitment to ideals while using acting like schizophrenic infants as their main rhetorical strategy

Hmm
>>
>>9271682
Is better than the /pol/ infestation. Although I heard they are dealing with the occasional hordes.
>>
File: humans vs orcs.png (662KB, 1256x1244px) Image search: [Google]
humans vs orcs.png
662KB, 1256x1244px
>>9271686
>>
>>9271714
>the individual exists in any meaningful sense.

They're high on the ideology of a different kind.
>>
>>9268300
Those are people who don't read OP they just make propaganda up. What did you expect.
>>
>cherry picking, just like /pol/

Please reddit brigades from /fullcommunism and /latestagecapitalism stop this. You are embarassing yourselfs.
>>
>>9271796
>yourselfs
/pol/ doesn't reads. not everything is reddit anon both websites are very similar through.
>>
File: 1489926089783.jpg (49KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1489926089783.jpg
49KB, 556x561px
>>9268326
literally where i stopped.
>>
>>9271714
>nationality is just a spook

why don't you tell this to the turks who came to europe decades ago and still absolutely lose their shit when something doesn't go in turkeys favor?
>>
>>9271800
are you saying those people are right?
>>
>>9269272
>>9269501
>>9269803
>>9270946
>>9271247
>>9271272
>>9271273
>>9271285
>>9271299
>>9271322
>>9271357
>>9271406
>>9271427
>>9271443
>>9271465
>>9271481
>>9271496
>>9271508
>>9271598
>>9271612
>>9271609
>>9271640
>>9271648
>everyone I don't like is a college liberal numale sjw marxist postmodernist cuck communist jewish redditor Hillary supporter
>>
Stop replying to the retard.
>>
Also lol @ this retarded neo-tribalism bullshit with Reddit versus 4chan as if going to a website makes you different or unique and seriously basing your identities around what fucking fora you post on on the Internet

I remember when it was SA and YTMND and all that shit. It's laughable, pathetic, and spooked. You're like a bunch of ooga booga niggers hooting and shaking your cowhide shields at Redditors.
>>
File: 1485897368061.jpg (59KB, 645x412px) Image search: [Google]
1485897368061.jpg
59KB, 645x412px
>>9268300
>/pol/ is one hive mind
>>
>>9271714
leftypol is pretty desperate for good screencaps. this is about as forced as "fuck off space niggers"
>>
>>9271846
It used to not be but now it is
>>
>>9270004
hahahahaha. the irony is palpable. it doesn't matter what board you go to on this god-forsaken site, you will always find autism like this. /lit/ is not the special exception.
>>
File: 1488801433495.jpg (60KB, 400x346px) Image search: [Google]
1488801433495.jpg
60KB, 400x346px
>>9271842
It's actually just 4chan vs Reddit. Nobody on Reddit gives a fuck about 4chan.
>>
>>9271598

This is literally a reddit tier image screencap, jesus.
>>
>>9269997
Most of the posts on /pol/ are not about politics. No one takes it seriously and it is, at times, the funniest board on 4chan.
>>
>>9271867

Just like nationalism or race it's a pathetic way to identify oneself. I don't have an account, but I do read a few subreddits. It's a place on the Internet to get information. I legitimately think that if someone thinks one website is better just because then they may be retarded.
>>
>/pol/ baits /lit/ into feeding hundreds of (You)s

why?
>>
>>9271879
Its more likely /lit/ pretending to be /pol/ baits /lit/
>>
File: 1486417049317.png (219KB, 497x414px) Image search: [Google]
1486417049317.png
219KB, 497x414px
>>9268516
>Reducing Marxism to innocent sounding axiom to illicit sympathy
>>
>>9271931
Thats literally all Marxism is, I bet you think Marxist and Communist are synonymous terms
>>
>/pol/ "philosophy"
>>
>>9268326

Well, Diogenes would totally agree with this
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.