[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All The King's Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 9780156012959.jpg (13KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
9780156012959.jpg
13KB, 266x400px
Should I get the restored edition?
>>
>>9267230
The only difference is the name I believe

Check which one you think sounds better
>>
>>9267230
yeah i'd like to know this as well

i heard there was a difference with the ending
>>
>>9267230
One of my favorite books, but is there a more beta character than Jack Burden in all of literature:

(also spoilers)

>mom is a slut
>raised by a literal cuck
>falls in love with his best friends little sister
>gets cucked by some yankees
>drops out of doctoral program right before he's done
>his great-grandfather who is randomly inserted into the plot for like 100 pages halfway through the book gets cucked 100 years ago
>does the dirty work for a Chad
>Chad sleeps with the girl he was in love with for like 20 years
>his response is to go drive all the way to California and cry
>develops some meme-worthy nihilist worldview
>rejects all of that and goes back to work for Chad
>gets his real dad to kill himself
>has his best-friend get killed while killing Chad
>has the chance to get revenge on the guy who made his friend kills chad but does nothing
>eventually shacks up with his oneitis after she has been banged by like every character in the story and his cuck fake dad
>the end
>>
is this book red pilled?
>>
>>9268918
he says the n-word a couple times
>>
any books this is comparable to? I've been thinking about reading this one for a while.
>>
>>9269216
Just read it fagot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.