[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help finding book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 479493434.jpg (15KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
479493434.jpg
15KB, 416x416px
First time posting on this board and I'm hoping someone is able to help me remember the title of this book I read around 2009-2011

> a teenagers parents split
> he moves with his mother and his dad calls sometimes (I think parents split because dad started seeing a guy)
> I think they had a person that loves behind them and he gardened or got with his mother
>he goes to a new school and starts hanging with two girls that are his neighbours
> he falls in love with one
>goes to a dance and gets in a fight outside of the dance hall
> ends with him sneaking over to the girl he loves house and confesses
>gives her one of his mother's prized crystal animals (think it was a elephant)

One of the quotes was something like "you know she doesn't love him anymore when she calls him "your father"

Thanks for any suggestions, also I think the cover was mainly white
>>
That sounds fucking terrible, why would you want to read that again?
>>
>>9266700
It's been stuck in my head for weeks now and I can't find it, I don't know why either
>>
The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams.
>>
>>9266987
Unfortunately no, the book I'm trying to find is around 2000-2010
>>
>>9267024
Is it Young Adult lit? I don't normally recommend reddit, but if it is YA then you would probably have a better shot there because /lit/ doesn't really read any of it.
>>
>>9267032
Damn okay, I'll see if anything pops up there, thanks man
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.