[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you write fanfiction when you were younger? Be honest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1466357019379.png (184KB, 713x509px) Image search: [Google]
1466357019379.png
184KB, 713x509px
Did you write fanfiction when you were younger?

Be honest.
>>
>>9266338
I learned to RP before I was even a teenager. It was fun. It was set in the DBZ universe and some people used actual characters from the canon so in a way it was fanfiction, though I never controlled canon characters. It was a lot of fun, dealing with power levels helped improve my mental capabilities with math, and of course the RPing itself very much helped my writing as a kid. Multiple paragraphs per post, lots of detail, and sometimes even introducing conflicting emotions. That said, I'd probably cringe hard to see some of those posts from nearly a decade and a half ago...
>>
I wrote this maybe 4 years ago, must've been 17 or 18:

http://pastebin.com/mLtPWKR6

It's the only piece of fan-fiction I've ever written and I'm glad I never tried it again
>>
Not really. The only story I ever really created was about a war between Cats and Dogs in space
>>
>>9266380
could've been worse, as far as fanfiction goes anyways
>>
>>9266338
Never in my life. Always kept ill ideas in my mind.
>>
Sadly yes. I keep looking back at all the things I've wrote in the past year or two and then randomly there will come an image of myself sitting on the love seat in our living room on my old crappy tough book writing out a gross crossover of Percy Jackson and final Fantasy x where every character had inexplicably become flat chested white women or big titties blackies.
>>
Still do tbqh. It's a useful way to keep writing when I can't summon the motivation to work on my novel.
>>
>>9268754
As long as you're not doing retarded writing like...
*Finds sword in woods*
*Takes sword to cave with dragon in it*
*Kill dragon*
I won! Yay, gold!

or shit like that, then yeah, just about any sort of writing helps. Work on description, character development, sentence structure, story arc, and so on. If nothing else it'll at least improve your typing speed and imagination. Like I said above, I got my start by doing forum RPing with DBZ stuff. Started back before I was even a teenager, continued it in much of my teen years, and though I eventually stopped I had developed more effective methods of description, learned to use quotation marks for dialogue, and also happened to improve my mental capabilities for doing simple math which was a nice bonus. Honestly, I kinda miss those days... that was a lot of fun I had on that forum as a kid. The forum was delet years ago though so sadly so I can't even look back to cringe at my early stuff.
>>
When I was 8 I wrote Digimon fanfiction on the school computer.

Later I tried writing Silent Hill fanfiction but didn't get past the first page. It was supposed to be where a dimension travelling antichrist in the shape of a beautiful white unicorn originally from the land of the dead stumbled upon Silent Hill, was extremely offended, and proceeded to shit lethal rainbows all over the god of Silent Hill. In retrospect, I kind of wish I'd finished it just because it was so terrible.
>>
I wrote Spongebob fanfiction when I was 8 or 9 among other topics (cars, football, cats).

I wrote and illustrated my stories on printer paper and then would staple them together to create books.
>>
>>9266338
I wrote a lot of articles about witcher; scenarios, guides, some stuff like herbs, armor etc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.