[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the /comfy/est thing you've ever read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Wind in the Willows.jpg (98KB, 420x506px) Image search: [Google]
Wind in the Willows.jpg
98KB, 420x506px
Pic related. It's got that comfy old-world prose that makes me think of warm spring days and comfy dinners
>>
File: 41uWExdk9wL._SY346_.jpg (20KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
41uWExdk9wL._SY346_.jpg
20KB, 230x346px
>>
>>9263478

Harry Potter 4 probably. Between the tournament events its mostly just comfy stuff about living at hogwarts
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
53KB, 197x190px
>>9263493
I've never read the books, but I think that the movies do a great job of creating comfy scenes. Despite how much gripe HP may get on this board, Hogwarts makes one want to curl up in a blanket with a hot glass of apple cider
>>
File: bellairs02.jpg (33KB, 279x400px) Image search: [Google]
bellairs02.jpg
33KB, 279x400px
Any of these types of books by John Bellairs. No co-authored shit.
>>
>>9263478
Redwall is some comfy but WITW is comfiest
>>
>>9263478
Geez, I've read tons of comfy stuff.. but what first comes to mind are two Robert Louis Stevenson titles-- Travels with a Donkey, and An Inland Voyage. Both also have the advantage of being great.
>>
>>9263478
Yup. Staple of my childhood. I love the stop-motion series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs7lO726UJs
>>
>>9263478

Super comfy, perfect for early spring, too. A crazy mixture of mysticism, great prose, and animal fables. What's not to love?
>>
File: e14.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
e14.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>9263563
That fucking SMUG comfy guy!! He is far too comfy!
>>
Not even joking.
>>
>>9263563
it has a pretty good score, to be quite the very honest fellow, lots of catchy leitmotifs
>>
File: secrethistory.jpg (49KB, 948x1575px) Image search: [Google]
secrethistory.jpg
49KB, 948x1575px
>>9263763
Forgot the pic.
>>
>>9263763
Why would we think you're joking? This is listed as comfy all the time here.
>>
>>9263767
It really is so comfy. I love the setting.
>>
File: AnnaKareninaTitle.jpg (12KB, 331x505px) Image search: [Google]
AnnaKareninaTitle.jpg
12KB, 331x505px
The chapters describing Levin's estate are so comfy.
>>
>>9263792
The description of drinking the water with the grass clippings soo good.
>>
The Magic Mountain probably, the snow and the time and the discussions are the comfiest
>>
>>9263493
>>9263563

This. Harry Potter's actual plot events are pretty meh to me, but I can't get enough of those cozy moments where they're just kids going to a cozy school with a cozy village nearby.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.