[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit/ challenge with a grill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: help-153094_960_720.png (272KB, 858x720px) Image search: [Google]
help-153094_960_720.png
272KB, 858x720px
I need your help anons. Started a reading challenge with a girl that im interested in (as a robot it's very hard to interact so im desperate to catch her attention and get some conversation topics) and she is clearly mocking with me by selecting YA and mystery books. I need your help to help me chose the next title. It can be everything except DIY or clearly-philosophical books. No longer than 400 pages, tho. Could you help me out?
>>
Kama Sutra. Don't be a bitch. Ask her on a date.
>>
File: Rocco_Siffredi.jpg (69KB, 752x617px) Image search: [Google]
Rocco_Siffredi.jpg
69KB, 752x617px
if you were a robot, you'd have a job.
>>
>>9261546
>>9261546
>>9261546
I wish I had any courage to do so; by now im barely capable to function in society. I can't even wrap my head why would she talk to or even notice me.
>>9261553
I'm still living with my parents and attending lets call it some sort of uni on daily basis.
>>
>>9261627
how old are you? what have she selected so far? how did you two meet?
>>
>>9261526
>she is clearly mocking with me by selecting YA and mystery books
woman in white, wilkie collins, ofc
>>
>>9261651
Oh sorry if i didn't make it clear; im not a native speaker. I meant that she's selecting those and we have only one rule - to not decline selected books; since i'm not a big fan of those I wanted to go back to find something demanding to read to get a lil revenge.
>>9261638
I'm 21 she's a few years older. We met in class and she's the only one person talking to me there so we get to talk every day so I can fuck it up at any moment.
So far she selected Submarino by Bengtsson and Evil by Guillou. Both weren't very cool but the second one got me thinking if there's any sense in having this relationship (i'm exaggerating to be clear).
I didn't want to go hard on her so my last pick was Norwegian Wood but now it's my turn again and I'm desperate for anything special.
>>
>>9261749
Fuck I could still not made in clear. I'm retarded.
I don't want any mystery or ya as i consider it no more than a piece of shit.
>>
>>9261754
>calling wilkie collins shit
done fucked up esl bro
>>
>>9261526
Finnegan's Wake
>>
>>9261749
Try Hunger by Hamsun. Probe her feelings about autistic misplaced ambiguous manifestations of affection.
>>
>>9262157
Damn it may be the one, Unofrtunately i've already read it as well as most classics about loners or depressed scums, but if i won't come up with any better idea i'll go for Hamsun.
Thanks anon.
>>9261881
I'm sorry if I offended you but just hate that genre, nothing more. No hard feelingz.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.