[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books on Communism and Technocracy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Technocratic Communism Flag.png (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Technocratic Communism Flag.png
243KB, 1920x1080px
What books describe an economy and/or a social structure of communism and technocracy?

Also, does this idea appeal to you? Do you even know what technocracy is?
>>
I dunno
No
Yes.
>>
>>9261520
Honest answer.
>>
>>9261514
Its not so much communism as nihilism, but A Question Concerning Technology by Martin Heidegger would be a good starting point.
>>
>>9261540
Heidegger is apparently talking about the essence of technology and what stems from it, so far what I've read. Is not the bureaucratic management I expected but is a interesting topic.

Thanks,
>>
>>9261514
Collectivism is not compatible with a technocratic society. A technocracy is what we are moving towards in the USA, it resembles a plutocracy but I believe that is only because we have a capitalist mode of production.
>>
File: Reddit_Armie.png (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit_Armie.png
92KB, 400x400px
>>9261514
>communism and technocracy
>>
>>9261514
8ch dot net/ leftypol/res/1477348.html
>>
>>9261514
>Do you even know what technocracy is?
There is no need to invent superfluous words, the proper term for what you're proposing is "oligarchy".
>>
>>9261820
The modern view of technocracy encloses only bankers in government positions, original technocracy had nothing to do with that. In fact, original technocracy proposed to eliminate the price system and change the economic paradigm from the root as to shake the ground of traditional economists.

Again, television has distorted reality.
>>
>>9261514
>Do you even know what technocracy is?

wow, piss off, faggot.
>>
Hold on a second there kiddo. You thought of something you think it's cool "communism + technocracy" and then you come here and ask "are there any books on this cool thing I just thought about?"

Things don't roll like that. First things first. Read Marx's Capital. That's it. After you finish it, come here and ask it again if the question still makes sense.
>>
>>9261886
Indeed, sometimes /lit/ has quite braindead people.
>>
>>9261886
>The modern view of technocracy encloses only bankers in government positions
No, No it doesn't, I can't fathom where you've picked up this idea.
>>
>>9261916
Tell me then, what is the modern view of technocracy.
>>
>>9261902
Stalinism is closer to technocracy than you think.
>>
>>9261926
Not OP but most believe in the equally retarded idea that "programmers should be in charge" and a return to enlightenment left-empiricism..
>>
>>9261957
So we switch from a dictatorship of the proletariat to a dictatorship of the technicians? I find that hard to implement.

Interesting, but hard.
>>
>>9261935
*Maoism
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.