[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/self improvement/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

What are the best self improvement books you know?

Pic related is one of my favourites.
>>
File: a.jpg (14KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
14KB, 456x320px
The Belief in a Just World by Melvin Lerner
>>
Dale Carnegie
>>
File: brits.jpg (82KB, 736x1147px) Image search: [Google]
brits.jpg
82KB, 736x1147px
>>9260542
babylon ting
>>
>>9260542
Meditations
>>
>>9260542
The only self improvement book I read was "Self Discipline in 10 days"
>>
Greeks
>>
File: Levels of human development.png (168KB, 472x627px) Image search: [Google]
Levels of human development.png
168KB, 472x627px
>>9260542
Too big for 4chan http://pastebin.com/XPpd8Q6L

The New Psychology by William Walker Atkinson is my favorite thou.
>>
>>9262249
>Critical thinking
>1471452096709.jpg
What does that mean? You probs fucked up a link
>>
>>9262269
Is one of the pictures I have in that folder. I probably forgot to remove it from the list.
>>
>>9262280
Oh wait you collected them all? It would be a huge thing if you would share your stuff. There's a lot of interesting sounding books in there.
Also a suggestion for the Reading section: How to read a book by Mortimer Adler.
>>
Bullshit only retarded Americans (redundant) fall for. If American schools taught philosophy you would all be able to see through this type of garbage. You would gain critical thinking skills and not be so susceptible to the retardation constantly peddled to you.
>>
>>9262292
Soon, I have torrent in the making of over 40 GB of selected material, that list is just one part
http://pastebin.com/ARZ7haKc
http://pastebin.com/8h3Fya1q

also
>How to read a book by Mortimer Adler
I am in the process of adding this particular book.
>>
File: 3321471.jpg (24KB, 317x475px) Image search: [Google]
3321471.jpg
24KB, 317x475px
>>9261154
Abandon your preconceptions, transcend!
>>
>>9262308
That's a lot of work, good job! What site are you gonna post the torrent on? I need to know so I can keep an eye out for you.
>>
>>9262455
Thanks. I will post it here and in /t/, hopefully some kind anon will share it on other sites.

Although I have a couple problems, like categorizing works of philosophy. Also, if I upload magazines and graphic novels (good quality according to my criteria), the size will jump from 48 to up high.
>>
File: 6e6UFLc.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
6e6UFLc.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>9261154
Welcome to gnosticism.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.