[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he safe the retard? And why all the birth symbolism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: the_judge.jpg (164KB, 900x1179px) Image search: [Google]
the_judge.jpg
164KB, 900x1179px
Why did he safe the retard? And why all the birth symbolism?
>>
>>9260207
*Save
>>
>>9260207
fetishes
>>
>>9260207

1) for his amusement
2) I can't remember
>>
>>9260207
why does he have a body like chris-chan
>>
What happened the Kid in the outhouse?
>>
>he hasn't read King Lear
>he hasn't read Wordsworth

judge yourself out of existence op
>>
>>9260354
He was raped and killed like all those kids.
>>
>>9260207
I always thought he took the retard because he was the only one who couldn't be swayed by the Judge's soaring oratory and philosophy. So instead of metaphysically taking him captive he just takes him physically
>>
>>9260354
He was dominated by the inherent savagery of humanity
>>
>>9260207
Is this a comic? If it is, get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>9260419
That's a good point.
>>
I think it's quite obvious the retard is a representation of Adam and the very essence of humanity to him...
The Judge spends the entire time cataloging creation and eventually tries to get the retard to mate with the girl.
It seemed to me he tries to recreate Eden, a retarded Eden from the perspective of Lucifer.
>>
>>9261161
>a retarded Eden from the perspective of Lucifer
top kek
I like this
>>
judge is thicc
>>
Because he was trying to create in his own image, and the retard was easy cattle.
>>
>>9260354
They had a reciprocal wank for old times' sake and parted ways. Why do people feel the need to read more into his writing than there plainly is?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.