[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit OC thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1489342596408.jpg (134KB, 960x872px) Image search: [Google]
1489342596408.jpg
134KB, 960x872px
Why is my writing shit?

He kept the door to his apartment tightly locked. A flee would have trouble finding a way inside. Mrs. Crowley the nosey landlady stands next to the passage once in a while and listens intently to the faint ephemeral hum that radiates into the third story landing of her husbands building. Mr. Callahan was rarely seen entering or leaving his flat. In fact, the Blackwells have met with him on only two occaisions; when the apartment was shown and when the contract was signed.

For seven months, about once a week, Mrs. Blackwell would pass by apartment number 308 collecting rent. Her pace would slow and her ears would twitch. Sometimes she stopped entirely, sometimes time she pressed her ear to the wood of the door.

Mr. Blackwell described him. A twenty-something short-haired spectacled man too tall for his tweed trousers. A young entrepreneur, he chuckled, here fresh out of Everwood down south. Said he was here for an internship. I asked where but-
Mr. Blackwell frowned.
He sort of, changed his tone when I asked that. Told me it was an internship and to leave it at that.

Callahan is seen neither coming nor leaving, but strange noises iminate from inside his hole. Whiring and buzzing. A metalic drone dripping morse-code static into a maelstrom of other sounds, sounds that can't be imagined but only described in some attempt to attach what she knew to what she could never. She listens to steam as it sighs from imaginary pipes, the incessant autonomous tone of heavy clockwork calculating the answer to a question she thought unfathomable
>>
>>9259663
Crowley should be Blackwell.
>>
Post your garbage
>>
>>9259663
how is it you can jam the word "ephemeral" in there, but you can't spell "flea" correctly?
>>
I've only read the first paragraph and I had enough.

>A flee would have trouble finding a way inside.
just delete this, totally pointless, adds nothing sounds bad and you can't even spell correctly

>Mrs. Crowley the nosey landlady stands
why the fuck would you change tenses in the second sentence when you use past everywhere else

> faint ephemeral hum
sounds pretentious as hell compared to your sentences

Just read more.
>>
>tightly locked

dropped. wtf is this? it's like writing "white milk"
either it's locked or not. you can't lock a door tighter. but more thought into your writing
>>
File: starwarsfordays.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
starwarsfordays.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>9260761
but that's a whole nother year!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.