[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ordered this off Amazon What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (214KB, 317x499px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
214KB, 317x499px
Just ordered this off Amazon

What am I in for?
>>
More like the portly Karl Marx
>>
File: 1483824650899.gif (1MB, 273x322px) Image search: [Google]
1483824650899.gif
1MB, 273x322px
spooks
>>
Revolution on the go
>>
>>9259117
>ordering communist writings off a capitalist company
What are you doing m8, they're public domain anyway...
>>
>>9259267

I didn't order the Bible though, anon.
>>
>>9259117
Some 18th century philosophy.
Critiques on the French
A logical explanation for inequality as a means of exploitation.
An unexpected sense of morality.
>>
>>9259288
Doesn't that edition also have "The Jewish Question"?
>>
>>9259511
>>9259487
>>9259396
>>9259320
>>9259267

Didn't realize this board was full of neocons that shill McCarthyism at every turn
>>
>>9259549
Just the /pol9k/ rats. If you don't report them be advised that responding to them is not recommended.
>>
>>9259549
it's just epic ironyposters
>>
>>9259549
>disagree with marx = neocon
>>
>>9259182
He bought the copy that'll manufacture his consent. Op doesn't want to read 3 volumes because he has too much else to consume.
>>
>>9259117

>buying

You've already fucked up, consumerist fucking shit.

If you're not torrenting Marx or getting books from the Anarchist's Library you are really fucking retarded.

Also

>Amazon

So you're supporting the oppression of workers to what amounts to almost slavery. Have you ever heard of how the conditions in the warehouses are in America? They're absolute shit, and you just helped them. Honestly? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>9259549
>shill McCarthyism
>not liking marx = enough evidence for being a maga retard

O.K.
>>
>>9259840
>buy on amazon
supporting corporations and wasting packaging resources
>buy book in box store
supporting old style corporations and wasting private/public transportation usage
>buy book from second hand book store
supporting capitalist model and wasting private/public transportation usage
>purchase download of book
supporting oppression of the state via copyright publishing
>torrent book at home
using bandwidth and electricity provided by corporations and the state purchased through earned slave wages
>bring laptop to library and torrent book
using bandwidth and electricity provided by the state and wasting private/public transportation
I'm a hypocrite no matter what.
>>
>>9259899
yeah sucks to be a commie tbqh
>>
READING MARX ON MY iPhone5s that I bought on Amazon!

In all seriousness you should have picked up Beyond Good and Evil.
>>
>>9259899

>shoplift a copy from Barnes and Noble
>capitalists BTFO
>>
>>9259915
>get caught
>brutalized by police
>>
>>9259915
>supporting a plausible immoral philosophy behind respect and justice for others within the current societal context before change can happen

Fuck, it happened again.
>>
>>9259926

>stealing from the bourgeoisie
>immoral
>>
>>9259941
But if there is no Barnes and Noble near me and there's a second hand store, stealing from that second hand store is not theft from the bourgeoisie. I'd be stealing from fellow proles.

Simply going to Barnes and Noble is an immoral activity.
>>
capitalism always wins, deal with it commies
>>
>>9259974

The most powerful country on earth right now (China) is Marxist-Leninist
>>
I don't know if it's just a couple of /pol/tards, but /lit/ wasn't this retarded some time ago.
>>
>>9259980
>China is Marxist-Leninist

I hope you don't really believe that, if anywhere a caste system and slavery still exist, it's China. Marxism has never once been implemented on earth.
>>
>>9259980
Because the chinese people have really seized the means of production, haven't they?
>>
>>9259980

But that's not true, they've been heavily implementing capitalism in their economy for decades. Why do you spread lies like that?
>>
File: 1489526937637.jpg (51KB, 401x406px) Image search: [Google]
1489526937637.jpg
51KB, 401x406px
>>9259117
>wants to be a communist
>orders his books from Amazon
>>
>>9259763
I doubt you've ever finished a book.
>>
>>9260009
Reality and communism aren't related whasoever
>>
>>9260015
This
>>
>>9260015
Agreed
>>
jnb4 butthurt commie calls us uneducated Americans
>>
>>9259899

There's no ethical consumption in capitalism but that doesn't mean you have to support Amazon (a shitty company).
>>
>>9259899

At least you know
>>
>>9259899
It's almost like being a commie is retarded or something
>>
>>9260048
>provide fast access to almost every product available in the world
>cheap and easy shipping
>provide free access to public domain books via app

>A shitty company because you automatized nearly every aspect of your company to make everything as efficient and fast as possible

I wish more companies were like amazon.
>>
>>9260071

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the monopolisation, Alexa shit, or the horrible conditions for its workers in "first world" countries. Nothing at all. As long as it's convenient to you, fuck all that stuff, right?
>>
>>9259136

Underrated post for sure
>>
>>9259993

There was no class struggle inside the gulag.
>>
>>9260079
>monopolisation
Last I checked my local grocery store and book were still open

>Alexa shit
vote with your wallet and don't buy it

>horrible conditions for its workers
Employment is a mutually agreed on, no one is putting a gun to your head and making you work for amazon
>>
>>9260079
>the horrible conditions for its workers in "first world"
oh no not here in the first world
how will we turn a blind eye to it then?
>>
>>9259117
A good read, way better than Das Capital since you need to know how to do economic equations to understand Das Capital. It's a hard book.
>>
>>9259487
"salvation" is a spook.
>>
>>9259117
>buying a penguin edition from amazon
You're not gonna make it.
A true revolutionary would run off a copy using his own printing press
>>
>>9259127
The reason Marx hated Stirner so much was because he pre-emptively obliterated the entirety of his work to the extent that he knew he was wrong on an instinctual level
>>
>>9260703
What was the central spook? Property?
>>
An interesting overview into a thinker, who for better or worse, was one of the most influential in the modern era.

You'll also become aware that most people who heave strong opinions about him have never actually read him
>>
>>9260726

According to Stirner the guy was more haunted than a cemetery.
>>
>>9259121
Ebic, simbly ebic
>>
>>9260521

I'm saying that as something not to be expected in a "first world" country. Not that it's not worse in others, but the fact that it's somehow acceptable here as well.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.