[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I may have lost the only copy of my manuscript in the mail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: mfw.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
551KB, 964x912px
>mfw I may have lost the only copy of my manuscript in the mail
>>
Yeeet!!
>>
>>9256930
Why were you sending your only copy of your manuscript, and why do you only have one copy? Also, are you also self-publishing?
>>
>>9256946
No, I was sending it to a publisher for review but they haven't received it in over a week!
>>
File: MushihimesamaFutariPalm.png (604KB, 528x482px) Image search: [Google]
MushihimesamaFutariPalm.png
604KB, 528x482px
>>9257045
Is that what they told you? More likely the got it, read it, had a good laugh and put it right in the shredder.
>>
who doesnt back things up on the cloud?????

all the same i feel for you anon, whats the plan if it doesnt turn up? how long did you spend on it?
>>
>>9257045
Firstly, I'm sorry to say, but I think you're dumb for only having one copy of your manuscript and then sent it off. Secondly, 'over a week' doesn't sound particularly worthy of worry unless perhaps you paid for expedited or whatever, meaning it should be there in like 1-3 days. I understand that you're worried due to how important it is, but BECAUSE it's important you really shouldn't have only one copy. Why didn't you type it up on a computer? If you typed it up on a typewriter, I'll give you props for class. I'd like to try using a typewriter someday.
>>
>>9257066
But I was trying to produce literary authenticity by creating this image of a single copy travelling across the country through various hands, unbeknownst to them that they were carrying the greatest manuscript ever written.
>>
File: man up shinji.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
man up shinji.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>9257084
u can pretend to do that and still have backup somewhere desu
>>
>>9257084
It sounded like a neat (though also kinda dumb) idea, up until you said it was the greatest manuscript ever written. You lost my sympathy, I no longer care what happens to your manuscript. Get your head out of your own ass.
>>
How do you people not recognise a fucking bait thread
>>
>>9257108
Why do you have such little faith in me?

You're just like my mom!
>>
why do people think it's a good idea to write their own books
>>
>>9256946
>Not printing out your completed manuscript then deleting it off your computer.

Doesn't everyone do this?
>>
>>9257144
Well I've got three self-published so far with a fourth one almost finished. My rate of sales is slowly increasing. At this rate, I might just get my first cheque within a couple months.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.