[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Read all the books or know 25 of the absolute greatest by heart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0038.jpg (103KB, 1256x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.jpg
103KB, 1256x1936px
Read all the books or know 25 of the absolute greatest by heart?
>>
>>9256090
Read all the books

Just buy the 25 greatest and put them on your bookshelf instead. The only benefit I see of knowing the 25 greatest by heart is if you want to write. You'll have a lot of easily accessible structure and narration to reference, but with some hard work, you can achieve the same knowledge by thorough study.

Just the option to have enough free time to read all books no matter how shitty I consider a luxury, I rarely have enough time to read more than 2 books a month, plus reading o many books will take years and it guarantees some form of longevity. SO i believe it to be the better option.
>>
>>9256145
>Read every single chuck tingle novel
>>
25 greatest. I want to be smart like Abbé Faria
>>
The problem is that the 25 greatest aren't that great.
>>
File: bloomin.jpg (33KB, 870x455px) Image search: [Google]
bloomin.jpg
33KB, 870x455px
>>9256090
Know all of them by heart.
>>
>>9258018
Why? What's the point?
>>
>>9258024
Why not?
>>
>>9258024
He meant all as in not all 25 but all as in all the books there is
>>
25 obviously.
Reading all the books would mean that I waded through oceans of shit for a couple of pearls
>>
>>9258024
That's what I'm trying to find out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.