[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 427394823.jpg (156KB, 740x464px) Image search: [Google]
427394823.jpg
156KB, 740x464px
What was his endgame?
>>
Autistic brainlets shitposting his black and white photos on a Sumatran pearl diving congress.
>>
>>9255976

bugchasing
>>
>>9255976
Boipussy
>>
>>9255976
>"I wasn’t always smart, I was actually very stupid in school… [T]here was a boy who was very attractive who was even stupider than I was. And in order to ingratiate myself with this boy who was very beautiful, I began to do his homework for him – and that’s how I became smart, I had to do all this work to just keep ahead of him a little bit, in order to help him. In a sense, all the rest of my life I’ve been trying to do intellectual things that would attract beautiful boys."
>>
>>9255976
>endgame
AIDS, if we are to be correct.
>>
>>9255976
Sodomizing first years.
>>
>>9255976
>lol everything is the result of power

Why should I take this guy seriously?
>>
>>9255976
gay sex
>>
F. was a predecessor of Hakim Bey (P L WIlson and his Temporary Autonomous Zone (TAZ) .. = Anarcho pedo paradise
>>
>>9256277
He wasn't wrong.
>>
>>9255999
True. >>9256002
>>
>>9256617
Reductionist theories ought to be treated with extreme skepticism.
>>
>>9256617
Of course he was. It's all a massive reification of some concept haphazardly defined and applied to everything. Fuck foucault
>>
>loves Nietzsche
>hates Foucault
Explain yourself /lit/
>>
>>9256704
But I love Foucault
>>
Foucault never had an explicit political program because he was philosophically opposed to any such idea. Any form of meta-narrative is inherently totalising and to even try to accumulate knowledge through discourse is to operate as an oppressor. So you are limited to tiny, single-issue politics - like Foucault's lifelong advocacy for prison reform. In other words, power relations have penetrated everything so that they are indistinguishable from the notion of any 'relations'. This is a worldview that ironically benefits the global strucutres of oppression, because it tells people who would otherwise be politically committed to a wider program of change that to believe in any form of universality (like inalienable human rights) is to reflect the "fascist within all of us" as Foucault says in his introduction to Deleuze/Guattari's Anti-Oedipus. To be honest it seems like a re-heated version of the concept of original sin, but that would make sense given Foucault's highly Catholic upbringing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.