[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

prose critique thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

post your painstook prose here
oh, and remember not to be a leech

http://pastebin.com/cgeYf6iu

(I'll be back to crit)
>>
>>9249452
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to get out of this
>>
File: 1489695217448.jpg (63KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1489695217448.jpg
63KB, 500x700px
>>9249452
>prosefags
>>
File: 110_calamita_cosmica_ok_1.jpg (51KB, 680x380px) Image search: [Google]
110_calamita_cosmica_ok_1.jpg
51KB, 680x380px
>>
you mean painstaken or painstaking.
>>
I am thirty-two years pass having birthdays.
Lucas snickers in the corner and I flip him off. Mrs. Fort’s particular embonpoint moved my way to obscure my view once more. I went for the cupcake (which had already been licked, it would appear, by a kid or an animal). My family came into the room, followed by some friends of our household. I believe I am at a point in age where family seems like a loose concept. To be locked in what is essentially an adult daycare all day strips humanity from me. I can hear my mom’s voice, but I can’t feel it like I used to. Clyde came barreling towards me, and setting down my cupcake, I scooped him up with an arm and slung him over my shoulder. I walked around the room some while asking menial questions that every relative asks to seem like they’re busy:
“How’s second grade?”
“Good.”
“What are you learnin’”?
“Nothing.”
“I’m going to get better and we can play more tag. I promise bud.”
There was no reply. It was quiet, and I think my lie was pushed too far. All eyes that were locked onto me upon my arrival were struggling to escape me now that I’ve gone and lied to Clyde. Kids don’t forget anything.
“ We brought you some gifts,” said one of the people in the room rather flatly.
Nurse Vines rolled a cart my way with a few bags on top and three or four cards wedged between the stuffing paper for each of the gifts. My arm reached for the card nearest to me.
>>
>>9249546
That's a pretty big skeleton.

Who did it belong to?
>>
>>9249571
Didn't you start with the Greeks?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giants_(Greek_mythology)
>>
>>9249588
hmm... tell me, which of the Greeks will tell me about the giant named Bane?
>>
>>9249592
I don't know, wikipedia doesn't mention him
>>
>>9249596
That's not surprising, they say he wears a mask.

Mayhaps it is to conceal himself, to stay hidden? Truly I don't know
>>
>>9249612
Maybe he's just shy
>>
>>9249549
no I don't
>>
File: 10.png (73KB, 202x210px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
73KB, 202x210px
>>9249541
>the poetry thread is filled with 2-minute turds
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.