[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a book ever made you feel like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: yTQQU1H.png (208KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
yTQQU1H.png
208KB, 610x406px
Has a book ever made you feel like this?
>>
no and I love reading
>>
I don't need media to derive my sense of masculinity
>>
File: ideology2.png (398KB, 989x576px) Image search: [Google]
ideology2.png
398KB, 989x576px
>>9248305
>the good oe-ld Hoe-llywood *sniff* bloe-ckbuster
Nothing but ideology
>>
>like a man
sure is spooky in here
>>
>>9248338

>beta numale detected
>>
>>9248514
>doubling up on the spooks
>>
I never had a father figure.
>>
>>9248305
Martin Eden

(but feels from books ain't a manly thing)
>>
Logan was such a shitty movie.

Reading Plato makes me feel like a man though, like someone who can think for himself and rationally determine the proper path through even-tempered conversation.
>>
>>9248313
this.
I enjoyed Logan, but it didn't "appeal to my masculinity" or whatever. for the most part I was just surprised that I was watching an X-Men movie that wasn't an utter sack of shit
>>
>>9248650

>nunumale betacuckcuck
>>
>>9248908
Have you seen the last one? Apocalypse or some shit, I think it was the most generically and lazily written capeshit movie I've ever seen.
>>
>>9249315

Who the fuck watches capeshit besides manchild troglodytes and literal children so they can beg their parents to buy them cheap Chinese plastic toys that allow them to reenact the multiple cuts of the omg so epiiiiiic stunt double choreographed seizure grappling?
>>
>>9249580
It was on TV when I was having lunch and I was curious.
>>
>>9248305
World peace. aka. the cure for cancer and the show of human potentional that was hidden for the past 80 years by Jew Globalist minions.
truly the greatest, its a cinfirmation that western civilization is still breathing.
sincerly, A dog in reverse.
>>
File: I'm blessed.png (268KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
I'm blessed.png
268KB, 750x750px
>>9248305
Starship Troopers
>>
>>9248305
made me feel like a man? moby dick.
>>
>>9250644
>tfw there is people that need to be sodomized by moby dick to remeber to feel like a man.
wow
>>
How the fuck can watching a movie make you feel like a man? You're literally sitting on your ass watching images on a screen, how does that translate to you feeling like a man. Someone explain this to me.
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (31KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
31KB, 600x476px
>>9250650
>he hasn't read moby dick
>>
>>9250659
Most people that watch super hero movies didn't have a strong father figure growing up.
>>
>>9248305
>best action movie
>not crank
that movie was fucking untamed.
>>
>>9250688
is the opposite true ?
>>
>>9250693
Not necessarily.
>>
Storm of Steel made me feel like a wimp, and grateful for this peaceful time.
>>
>>9250639
Sam Hyde please go.
>>
File: 1489577591921.jpg (23KB, 704x398px) Image search: [Google]
1489577591921.jpg
23KB, 704x398px
>>9248305
Why would sitting on your lazy ass while watching a movie and eating popcorn make you feel like a man?
Be honest OP. Did this picture come from reddit?
>>
>>9251265

Imgur. I saw it and immediately posted it on /tv/.
>>
Whoever said that is a gigantic faggot.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.