[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: then now.png (945KB, 1924x494px) Image search: [Google]
then now.png
945KB, 1924x494px
What happened?
>>
Leftism
>>
black&white vs digital camera?
>>
All of the people who regurgitate that shit here should get cancer and die. Along with DFW, Neetshoe, Peterson, Harris, "I just read C&P/Catcher" and frog posting retards.
>>
look at the wide eyed chink terrified the camera is about to steal his soul
>>
>>9247804
You became hurt in the butt.
>>
Xenoestrogens.
>>
>>9247810
Conservativism

What you associate with "left" is merely a modern hipster aesthetic, you associate "left" with modern; and thus, wrongly, associate "left" as a subculture rather then a political ideology. Stop.

The left wants to educate as much people as possible, with conservativism, education is being dwindled down due to elitism. The poor aren't educated due to lack of opportunities. The rich aren't educated because they don't need to be.

Not educated = no good books, no good books = shit.
>>
File: smugredditfrog.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smugredditfrog.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>9248108
>The left wants to educate as much people as possible, with conservativism, education is being dwindled down due to elitism. The poor aren't educated due to lack of opportunities. The rich aren't educated because they don't need to be.
>>
>>9248108
This
I want /pol/ to fuck off
>>
>>9248141
we know you do, reddit. we know.
>>
>>9248141

>everything I don't like is /pol/

How do you survive in the world?
>>
>>9248141
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>9248141
Reddit says while "upboating xDD le this" a political post on a literature board.
Fucking hang yourself kiddo.
>>
>>9248108
t. leftie
>>
>>9247804
me on the top right
>>
>>9248108
You're entirely wrong. You're just one of the cattle who labels everything you don't like conservative or right wing without understanding what they actually are. Maintaining traditional artistic standards is a culturally conservative viewpoint. The idea that art ought to express some greater aesthetic value is in direct opposition to leftism. All leftist theory, marxism, feminsm, etc. (these are what leftism objectively is), considers art as only a means to change society and ignores its objective truth, beauty, and merit. It is this fundamental rejection of art's core principles which leftism has propagated over the past century that has degraded it. When merit is fake John Green is good.

Also, you're claim that leftism just means "muh education" is total bull shit. First, consevartism in no way opposes education. Secondly, when leftists talk of education they talk of universities where they push critical theory propaganda. They're not talking about a classically cultured education. The proof is that more people are educated now than in literally all of human history, yet despite your claim that education = better books, books are not getting better. And the reason that they're not getting better is that modern authors live in a leftist culture and are being educated by leftists.
>>
File: Magaman_LockHerUp.png (1MB, 1000x1992px) Image search: [Google]
Magaman_LockHerUp.png
1MB, 1000x1992px
>>9249222
m. All leftist theory, marxism, feminsm, etc. (these are what leftism objectively is), considers art as only a means to change society and ignores its objective truth, beauty, and merit.

Good thing you get to decide other people's opinions for them.
>>
File: shruggic.jpg (23KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
shruggic.jpg
23KB, 500x310px
>>9247804

The world changed, as it does. If 4chan had been around back then, people would have been shitposting similar images but with the "then" dudes on the "now" side.
>>
>>9249222
But valuing art for moral didacticism came from the right.
>>
>>9247804
Colour photography, immigration and the loss of sight in white people
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.