[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't you guys like me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: out15268763[1].jpg (46KB, 781x413px) Image search: [Google]
out15268763[1].jpg
46KB, 781x413px
why don't you guys like me?
>>
>>9247240
We used to. Who remember that? Haha
>>
>>9247244
I remember.

;_;
>>
>>9247244
Pepperidge Farms remembers
>>
But i do. The Road is still awful though.
>>
Why are breakfast foods breakfast foods? the Kid asked them. Like, why don't we have tortillas for breakfast food?
The Kid, eat.
But why? the kid asked. and I mean, seriously How did beans get stuck in with breakfast exclusivity? You can put beans on a nigger without anyone freaking out. But the moment your nigger has a tortilla , and boom, and it's a mexican. He spat
The Judge answered with his mouth full. When you come back, and we'll have breakfast for dinner. Deal?
I don't want to have breakfast for dinner, the kid answered, and crossing knife and fork over his dusty lap . and I want to have tortillas for dinner without this ridiculous construction that tortillas-inclusive meal is breakfast even when it occurs at dinnertime.
You've gotta pick your battles in this world, the kid the ex priest counselled. But if this is the issue you want to champion, we stand behind you.
Quite a bit behind you, the Judge demured, and Glanton laughed.
and, I knew it was stupid, but I felt kind of bad for tortillas
ans they road on
>>
>>9247240
I still like you Cormac.
Haters should check their under the age of 80 privilege
>>
>>9247240
Because very few people on /lit/ actually read the others just plan on reading and never end up doing so but still spout the memes?
>>
>>9247240
love ya bro

need more characters like Chigurh in literature
>>
>>9248545
too many apostrophes
>>
>>9247240
>>9247244
I still do. The people I have seen genuinely criticise his work outside of shitposting and memes are much less than those I see defend it.

I think his work, although not perfect, really shows an understanding for his craft. He can be both minimalist in the most literal sense of the word yet also find beauty in ugly simplicity. He can be plain and straightforward while also being scripture-like and ambiguous. I always enjoy reading his work, it's such a treat. I know I won't be tested immensely but I also know I'll get so much from his work too.
>>
>>9248674
>/lit/ has a "post your book collection thread"
>They post shelves with about 10 books on it

these cunts don't even read.
>>
>>9251513
what should i read by him? thought blood meridien was pretty good
>>
Body odor
>>
>>9251529
I started with Child of God - focuses on an unhinged redneck living on the fringe of an old town. It places a clearly mentally unwell character into a region where he isn't compatible. It's very accessible and short.

I also really enjoyed Outer Dark too, but to be honest I haven't read a bad Cormac McCarthy book yet. I hear bad things about his Councellor screenplay so I may give that a miss.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.