[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never read a single novel by him, are they worth reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: c.jpg (33KB, 599x327px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
33KB, 599x327px
I've never read a single novel by him, are they worth reading if you enjoy the games he's directed?
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>9242466
Are they that bad? His games are really well written.
>>
the best of vidya is the worst of anime. The best of anime is the worst of literature. The best of literature is the worst of stringing your weenie.
>>
File: G55eBDW.jpg (186KB, 393x578px) Image search: [Google]
G55eBDW.jpg
186KB, 393x578px
Drakengard 3 is the ultimate post modern work. (And zero is qt)
But anyway, yes if you can read DOD 3 novel read it, the novellas are interesting too and if you enjoy the nier timeline the grimoire is a must have.
Most of the stuff was written in colaboration with JunEishima, so if you know nip you should look into him.
>>
>>9242774
But Drakengard 3 is worse than both Drakengard and NieR
>>
>>9242317
You'll probably enjoy them, if that's what you mean. Bear in mind that weeb-tier Nip fic never gets translated well.
>>
>>9243379
>But Drakengard 3 is worse than both Drakengard and NieR

Not him but that's irrelevant. Drakengard 3 is undeniably postmodern.
>>
>>9243379
In what aspects? I can understand if you are talking about how the game runs
>>
>>9242706
From the perspective of a gamer, maybe. It's still bogged down with fantasy clichés.
>>
>>9242732
killer7 is genius tho, suda51 blew vidya out of the water with that game
>>
One > Zero > Two > Four > Three > Five
>>
>>9242317
Does this pertain to some shit-tier genre fiction?
>>
>>9244812
no one uses the form of video games better than he does
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.